May 03, 2024, 03:26:53 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / A Few Questions on: September 13, 2009, 08:45:53 AM
So, after the terrible disappointment that was Mark of Chaos (a decent game, but hardly worthy of the Warhammer franchise, especially given how it was hyped up) I pretty much have been hoping for a fresh Warhammer tactical game. Interestingly enough one existed all along that I had no knowledge of, Dark Omen. So I decided to give it a try and as of yet I've really enjoyed it! I do have a couple questions though, and I'd really appreciate it if anyone would be kind enough to answer them.

First of all, is there any mod that adds AI to multiplayer battles? I'm still very new to the game, so excuse my asking if a mod isn't necessary or the answer is obvious, but I play Vampire Counts in table top Warhammer and would very much like to play Undead in Dark Omen, something that you clearly cannot do in the campaign.

Secondly, I've been lurking around the forums for a while (a couple weeks at the most) and I saw mention of other mods. Mods that add new races and units to the game, complete with artwork and so forth. What mods are available for download currently? How does one go about installing mods anyway?

Well that's it. I must apologize if this is the wrong forum to post these sort of questions, but I didn't see any general Dark Omen forum, so I thought this would be the best place.

Once again, thanks in advance for any and all help.

Cheers.

Pages: [1]