March 28, 2024, 01:39:26 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Dark Omen 2 released (beta) on: November 13, 2011, 12:41:35 PM
sounds right to me. you will notice it is harder Tongue

Ok thanks!! Will there by any future updates?

and yes. it is harder!!

2  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Does this exist? on: November 13, 2011, 11:44:08 AM
hello to all

first of all, I want to thank the modders for their hard, hard work. I've recently downloaded DOE2 and I have some questions regarding the single player campaign; is it supposed to have a different history?? all i see is the same history with some different units. also, the units appear to change only in their appearence(sprites) and flag, the name remains the same. Did I installed it wrong? My initial army is a cavalry unit, some dwarf thunderers and a dwarf cannon and an infantry-archer unit with a wolf-like banner. The names remain unchanged, as well as the rooster information. Is this normal?? Maybe i screwed up in the installation? I've followed the read me's

Thanks for your help!!
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Dark Omen 2 released (beta) on: November 13, 2011, 10:18:30 AM
I followed the installation instructions, but I guess I got it wrong, there is no new campaign, just the old one with some units changed, the units have changed sprites but same names...I did it wrong??

thanks for your hard work!!
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: DOE2: Trying to figure out things on: November 13, 2011, 10:03:50 AM
Hello!

did you figured out about the new singleplayer campaign? I downloaded too but see no new campaign, just the old one with some new units, no new story and no info on the new units... also the unit names are the same, but the units are changed... did I installed  it wrong? I followed the instructions.

The mod is f-ck-ng great, btw
Pages: [1]