April 26, 2024, 01:33:59 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament August on: August 30, 2009, 05:24:38 PM
CRAP!!!

I'm so sorry guys, I had a reminder on my phone for Sunday!

My apologies for not attending, hope you had fun guys!
2  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: What means your NickName on: August 13, 2009, 02:27:52 AM
Urza,

Norse & Magic.
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Battle pictures on: August 12, 2009, 12:47:16 AM
Of all the things to incinerate. Brettonian Knights is up there!!

Stupid Wizard. Oh well can't complain he was on fire tonight!
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Battle pictures on: August 12, 2009, 12:25:49 AM
Yeah well enjoyed that thanks!

Still can't get over how amazing this community is!!
5  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Urza enters the realm. on: August 11, 2009, 11:50:33 PM
Had my first multiplayer game last night with Bembelimen. I beat him but I think I had a good few thousand points more to use. =)

First minute of the game was funny. A little picture of the Grudgebringer Cavalrys general came up and said "Watch your fire" as I scrolled over to see that my cannon just took out 5 Knights. =D Happy days!

Well guys, I'm normally about from 10pm 'till 2am (GMT) I've got Hamachi open so feel free to message.

I'm also on MSN so if anyone wants my details just PM!

All the best
6  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Urza enters the realm. on: August 11, 2009, 01:35:19 PM
New units? Ohhh errr, not even mastered the current range!!

This site is actually incredible. I'm going to stop going on about it but it brings a smile to my face to see such a strong community for such a great game.
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament August on: August 11, 2009, 02:36:02 AM
I'm in for a good time.

Though I need some practice!
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Who wants to play, cause I want to on: August 11, 2009, 02:18:12 AM
I'm up for a game too!

Gonna try and get my head around Hamachi.

~ Luke
9  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Urza enters the realm. on: August 11, 2009, 02:07:49 AM
Hello all,

Firstly congrats to the website designers and admins. This site kicks ass.

I'm Luke, 23 years old. Been into Games Workshop games 12 years now and got Dark Omen on the Playstation, in recent years I've purchased it on PC and christ on a stick is it a good game!!

Currently I'm working on a WFB High Elf army and in DO I've only really played single player as the Empire.

I want to play online and I want to find other awesome enthusiasts of this timeless classic. I hope I've come to the right place.

Pages: [1]