May 03, 2024, 09:32:17 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Multiplayer campaign - A Road to Darkness - missions and content(with spoilers) on: February 18, 2015, 11:32:18 PM
And once again commander URKA has lost against a bunch of goblins...

[attachment=1]
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Multiplayer campaign - A Road to Darkness - missions and content(with spoilers) on: February 18, 2015, 08:48:17 PM
Sorry, I didn't take more screenshots...

This is the image of the 3 lasting units.

[attachment=1]
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Multiplayer campaign - A Road to Darkness - missions and content(with spoilers) on: February 18, 2015, 08:45:56 PM
Second image: my deployment... poor self confident kislevites...

[attachment=1]
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Multiplayer campaign - A Road to Darkness - missions and content(with spoilers) on: February 18, 2015, 08:43:31 PM
First image: Sparkee deployment... roses are red goblins are green.

5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Multiplayer campaign on: February 18, 2015, 08:37:21 PM
Kislev troops had a high moral because of last victory... and watching the poor armed goblins commander of my army though "haha, lets show those greenskins" and he advanced.

Sadly arrows from goblins were so may they went letal... and everything went wrong...
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Multiplayer campaign on: February 18, 2015, 08:34:30 PM
well... it was a shame...
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Multiplayer campaign on: February 17, 2015, 11:25:52 PM
I didn't take a screenshot of it... Sad

but i can tell you a resume:

I placed my units waiting for the enemy, knowing i had an advantage (because it was a mission, so hero player has more opportunities to win than the "AI" player).

Goblins and orcs start running toward my troops, expecting to pass across my formations, but then my cannon starts its rain of fire and metal over enemy heads, but they don't run... brave goblins.

His cavalry charges to my halbadiers and i am victorious... goblins come quickly and some run.

My ice mage and archers made their work, i lost more than 10 men...

suddenly battle ends... coward goblins run and victorious empire rises on the battlefield.

and... i earned 1050 gold.

I will buy beer for my troops.
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Multiplayer campaign on: February 17, 2015, 11:16:51 PM
Well it was nice to me to participate on it.

I liked the mission, it was funny and balanced.

I expect more of this. Cheesy
9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: February 03, 2015, 11:31:07 PM
Hi.
These are good news...
Cheesy
I'm going to find some game.
10  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: February 02, 2015, 07:41:33 AM
Hi, my name is Leo, from Spain.

I want to play dark omen online, but... i only have seen 1 person in Gameranger, and that day i didn't have time for it...

So... can anyone tell me if you are still playing via Gameranger? thanks.

My nickname in gameranger is URKA.

Thanks for answering.

PD: hamachi room is "full".
Pages: [1]