June 07, 2020, 10:36:01 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Map Texture Problem on: May 11, 2019, 12:42:56 PM
Nope, without the registry, it had the startup crash AND totally glitched out video.

With the registry, it at least had correct video and started, but the map was glitched out still (and character portraits)

With VodooDG, the map was fine, the portraits are still slightly glitched out, but meh, i'll deal with it.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Map Texture Problem on: May 07, 2019, 07:21:28 PM
Hi Olly,

as i wrote in the previous post, 3d mode is grayed out and not choosable for me.
Dont know why, everything else is working 100%.

Also did a full playthrough since then  Grin
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Map Texture Problem on: May 05, 2019, 01:42:01 PM
Have the exact same issue.

Win10, done all the install and fiddeling with engrel.exe (it doesnt start properly at all if you dont put everything correct)

It starts wonderfully now, even mods and campaign and all.
Working flawless.

However, my map textures are also glitched, some form of triangles (some actual greend and proper, some form of brownish) - and i cant select 3d Mode in the options.

Any fix found for that one yet?

Edit: soldiered through with massive losses just to look what else doesnt work quite right - the portraits both during fight and in camp are also glitched out graphically.

Edit2: EVERYONE HAVING THIS - After all of the Ultimate Guide, USE dgVodoo with the settings provided in the guide. That fixed it for me, finally. Yes, the portraits are still a little bit glitched, but the map is fixed!
Now, on to kicking some greenskin arses...
Pages: [1]