April 23, 2024, 08:49:49 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Installed CD - What now?? on: May 15, 2009, 06:25:28 PM
I fixed it thanks mate first step was a real pain but after that it was fine - very simple  Smiley

Everything works great - thats to everyone on this site who has worked to made it happen, bravo! I've been playing single player most of the day - looking for some multiplayer fun now  Grin

2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Fancy a game anyone?? on: May 15, 2009, 06:09:21 PM
Sorry, My internet crashed! My hamachi number is 5.66.25.55 and name is Tandy.

Does anyone need anymore info? I'm new to this.
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Fancy a game anyone?? on: May 15, 2009, 11:54:25 AM
Never done this before - got the game working - step 1 was a pain for some reason, but the rest was easy as pie  Grin

I've downloaded the map match.

Thanks folks - been wanting to play this game for a long time.
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Installed CD - What now?? on: May 14, 2009, 02:19:31 PM
Okay I can get to the prg_eng file but how do I unzip the dll folder?? Hmmm.

Thanks.
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Installed CD - What now?? on: May 14, 2009, 02:06:57 PM
Thanks for the reply and the link, but could someone explain in to me in laymans terms im not quite sure what it all means.

I click download but it asks me to open it with windows explorer - what should I do?

God, I sound like my grandmother trying to navigate a mobile phone haha.

Thanks.
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Installed CD - What now?? on: May 14, 2009, 01:40:28 PM
Hello, I posted here the other day. I have just got my CD of DO and have installed it - How do I download the d3drm.dll file??

I click download - do I click save or open? And what should I open it with - internet explorer?? Bit confused.

Sorry ive just got a new computer after 4 years without one some im a bit rusty :Smiley

Many thanks to anybody who can help
7  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: I knew this was gonna happen, damn! on: May 12, 2009, 03:19:53 PM
Thanks for the welcome, I have bought a copy for £6. Not bad I think.

Can't wait to start multiplayer, been watching the 'lets plays' on youtube.

Nathan
8  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / I knew this was gonna happen, damn! on: May 12, 2009, 02:41:35 PM
Hi, my first post. My names Nathan. I searched around and found the previous version of this fansite. I found the link to download the game (torrent link). It took 3 days to download it and I can't get it to work - I can't even get the d3drm thing to download. A bit frustrating.

I'm not the best with computers, it has to be said mainly because I've just got a new laptop. Havnt had a computer for 4 years. Anyway, as soon as downloaded it, and tried to lauch it, it started downloading again. (what the hell??) And I think it over-rite the previous file because I can't find it.

I think I'll buy the  CD for a few pounds, I cant waiting another 3 days for it download and have something go wrong.

I used to play this game when it first came out, god, I cant wait to play it again. Be like going back in time haha.

I suppose a major part of this post is venting. Sorry. Waiting 3 days with baited breath and im really gutted.

Anyway, Hello to all and fingers crossed I'll get to play it soon  Smiley

Pages: [1]