April 18, 2024, 04:23:47 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Just downloaded DO2 on my PSP on: May 16, 2011, 06:38:00 PM
Well it's taken me forever but I finally managed to download DO2 on my PSP. I already had Shadow of the Horned Rat too, but I gotta say I'm really really impressed in the graphics of DO2 for PSX as opposed to on the PC. I can't say much about Shadow though because I can't run it on my computer even with 256 bit colors. Also when I played DO2 on my PC it wouldn't show the cut scenes so I can finally watch those. I heard that there was an update/upgrade for the graphics for the PC version of DO2. Also I would like to know about any map editors or any campaigns that you guys have made for DO2 cuz I really like it and would love to get more into the game. Thanks guys!
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Can't get DO to run on my 64bit windows 7 lap top on: April 22, 2011, 03:43:35 AM
I still can't get it to work it always stops before I launch it even as administrator. And the files you showed me don't show up in the games files. Do you have a download I that I could use that has those files so I can follow your instructions?
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Can't get DO to run on my 64bit windows 7 lap top on: April 01, 2011, 02:22:22 PM
I've tried downloading the game and it wouldn't play because it said I needed that .dll people have had to download. So I downloaded it and now when I try to run it, the program says that I haven't installed the program correctly. So I don't know what the heck is going on plus the instructions posted are confusing. Can anybody give me a correct copy to download and step by step instructions in laymens terms for me because now I'm just confused. Thanks for the help!
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / So I got Dark Omen working twice now it won't work anymore. on: March 17, 2011, 08:44:15 PM
    So I got a copy of Dark Omen and when I tried to launch in on my PC it flickered so bad that I couldn't do anything. After trying to play it twice something happened and now it doesn't work anymore. Whenever I click on on the icon I get a black screen followed by the program not repsonding. So I decided to try the download on my laptop. When I tried to run it the game couldn't start because it said I was missing the d3drm.dll. So I downloaded it and installed it in my System 32 thinking it would finally rrun but I get the same message AGAIN. So now I can't play it at all anymore and I would really appreciate some help to get it running. Thanks for helpin me guys!
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Please help me find a demo of Dark Omen on: March 16, 2011, 03:56:06 AM
   Hey guys I just registered because I've been desperately looking for a copy of Dark Omen to play on my computer. So far the only game I've got working is Shadow of the Horned Rat for my PSP which is WAY too small on the screen to see and play. Do any of you guys know of a link for a demo of Dark Omen for the computer so I can decide whether I want to order it or not from Amazon because I've looked everywhere for a working version of the game but to no luck. Can you guys offer any help?
Pages: [1]