April 19, 2024, 07:57:22 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Hi! New in forum but old viewer of this site. Need Help on: January 03, 2017, 07:21:16 PM
First of all, thanks a lot olly! You are taking a lot of your time just for helping me. I really appreciate it.

Hmm...

I'm still having some issues... The folders from my game are not the same and when I install DirectX5 this error occurs:
DirectXSetup Error
Returned = -1
SRCDIR = V:\

Can you offer me a link to download the exact game you installed?

2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Hi! New in forum but old viewer of this site. Need Help on: January 01, 2017, 08:24:52 PM
The case is that I did it. As I said I had the same issue as the guy from the post linked above. He managed to solve it but i don't know how to do it.
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Hi! New in forum but old viewer of this site. Need Help on: January 01, 2017, 02:04:55 AM
So... No help here?

Happy New Year!
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Hi! New in forum but old viewer of this site. Need Help on: December 24, 2016, 10:28:45 PM
Really glad to hear that you can run the original game without mods!

Well, In fact, I googled the d3drm.dll dark omen file and redirected me to this page (lol). You are for sure the best Dark Omen community. Grats!

Btw I tried to fix my game but got stuck again. I read a few posts on this forum and found an user with the same problem I'm having. He managed to fix it, but I really don't understand how to do it. I'm just "PC user level" and english is a little bit problematic for me too.

Here's the link.
http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/intro-crash-or-black-ground-t224.0.html
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Hi! New in forum but old viewer of this site. Need Help on: December 24, 2016, 08:02:24 PM
Ty for response.
And do you know if theres a guide to run vanilla on this forum?

Btw when i try to launch the game uploaded here an error shows telling d3drm.dll is not found. I guess I can't play it if i don't download all the mods... Do you know if theres a way to fix that?
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Hi! New in forum but old viewer of this site. Need Help on: December 23, 2016, 12:31:10 PM
Hi, First of all, sorry for my bad english, I'm from Spain.

My first time with Dark Omen was on PSX. I enjoyed it pretty much. many years later I downloaded it for PC (don't remember where) and I discovered a much better version than the PSX one.

Well. Now I'm here trying to play this great game again, but on a new PC with windows 10. It is being very difficult for me. I read the olly post but I'm having many problems with it.

First of all, Im searching for a vanilla version, without mods.
Second, the PC detects the download as virus.

Well, I ask for a "guide for idiots" to get the game and play it properly on windows 10. I need very clear steps for doing it because English is not my native language (as you can see I guess)
Pages: [1]