May 08, 2024, 11:45:33 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: 3D mode and Win8/7 [ Dark Omen ] on: August 01, 2015, 10:03:49 AM
Great topic, but I have a few issues I want to get sorted. First one is with the fix files put together by Olly (namely this one) the only .exe that works correctly for me is the normal EngRel.exe (not in any folders), the others load fine, but I'm unable to use my keyboard in-game (no rotating camera etc.)

First issue was fixed by turning compatibility mode to W98.

Second issue is that the tutorial doesn't recognize when I move the camera with my mouse, which makes it unfinishable. Is there a work-around? This issue does indeed occur when 3D mode is activated, not just CPU mode, unless I've been in CPU mode all along. Can anyone check this ingame image to confirm? http://imgur.com/1J2hcYE

Second issue was also kind of fixed, just spend a couple of minutes in the tutorial section and the guy will move on from the camera. Not sure why it took so long.

Also coloured cursor crashed the game, is that a known issue?

Coloured Cursors work with this patch: www.blitz-art.neostrada.pl/ww/wdo_winxp_color_cursors.rar

Thanks.

Edit: So the only issue is the tutorial takes longer to finish than usual. Pretty nice fix! Thanks guys
Pages: [1]