July 27, 2024, 09:18:04 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Total War: WARHAMMER on: May 31, 2016, 06:30:11 AM
I honestly really like this game! I have no complaints. Smiley
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Total War: WARHAMMER on: May 20, 2015, 03:33:52 AM
Not sure if anyone's seen the trailer for the new game, but it has me pretty excited. Smiley

For those who haven't seen it yet, you can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i4d3ignBNQ

Again, I'm excited. Seeing this trailer is a huge reason why I'm back in the first place.
3  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Warhammer Table Top Rule Books on: May 19, 2015, 04:20:14 AM
This seems pretty nifty. Will any of these help me learn Warhammer's lore? And hello, I'm back!
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Warcraft on: May 19, 2015, 04:15:09 AM
So, some of you may or may not know this... but before I ever started trying to get into Warhammer, I was a huge Warcraft fan. I've played them all -- Warcraft, Warcraft II, Warcraft III, and World of Warcraft. I love the three strategy games the most.

Has anyone else here played these games? Share your experiences!
5  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Hello from the USA! on: February 07, 2014, 05:42:58 AM
Hi! I am SMBComix. Smiley I am a new player from the United States. I just recently decided to start getting into the Warhammer universe, and decided to look at the Dark Omen stuff. I'm a bit new to all this, since I've never touched Warhammer before now, so please bear with me!
Pages: [1]