April 19, 2024, 02:03:32 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Request for someone with time :) on: December 22, 2016, 06:42:32 PM
Yeah I already have that mod , I meant to play as morgan  (expanded game) But with other races (Found three of them already in this forum for undead / orcs / elves and really liked them ) But seems that I cant find more mods like that ones, the new mods have the maps edited and they are nice but I like the old expanded game Smiley , thats why I was requesting a mod for dwarfs or wood elves ( a mod with only Plyer army edited file to replace it for dwarfs  or wood elves ) .
Excuse me again for my bad english and thanks for the fast reply .
2  Modifications / Campaigns / Request for someone with time :) on: December 22, 2016, 03:58:55 PM
Hi I really love the game and played almost every single mod from here, but  I lack the time(and knowledge) to make what I would play the most , normal game (expanded) but with other races .
I really liked some mods with only the army part edited and would like to request more like them ( I found  3 of them here for orcs/elves/undead and they are really fun to play)

If someone has time I would like to play expanded mode with dwarfs or wood elves .
Also excuse me for my rusty/wonky english.
3  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Wood Elves on: January 20, 2016, 08:48:44 AM
Ty it works now Cheesy .... but its a bit hard ^^Y
4  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Wood Elves on: January 18, 2016, 10:13:21 PM
Ive tried what you say ... for dwarfs it keeps crashing badly so i cant even start the 1st battle of mod.
For elves Ive got 2 problems , with 3d disabled I can play but I dont see my units (no soldiers just the banners) and with 3d enabled I get a blackscreen all over the map so I just cant play it ^^.

Ive installed DO 2 expanded too (im currently on it)
Also some other mods (elves/orcs/undeads/chaos dwarfs... work fine Cheesy)

Seems like the issue with the dwarf mod feels like im missing sprites or something , and it maybe the same for elves but im not sure about that.

Can I make something to make both mods work ¿?
Im running dwarfs and wood elves mod from the mod selector tool

Any other know issue ¿? or a way to fix it ?

5  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Wood Elves on: January 18, 2016, 08:02:20 AM
Hello , I would like to ask what am I doing wrong ... because I get a crash everytime I try (Dwarfs / wood elf mods) and the game just crash when I start the mods for both (seems like im missing main dwarf unit sprite or something for dwarfs and also got problems with the elfs one )

Im using the mod selector and other mods like fair omen / goblins / chaos dwarfs works fine .
But I cant make to work Dwarfs / elfs mods.

Am I doing something wrong ? Do I need DO expanded to play the mods with no errors ¿? or I just miss something ?
Would be nice if someone helps me Cheesy

Currently just instaled the game & instaled modselector ( No DO expanded ^^U , still have to try it)
Pages: [1]