May 05, 2024, 05:50:04 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Modifications / Troops / Re: Fighting with 25 Regiments on: February 04, 2010, 02:32:01 AM
cool patch
i changed all my army lists to auto deploy and we played a day of epics.

lots of levels needed there btb altered a bit, some needed more deploy slots but we ironed out the bugs except one.
That wont allow more than 13 units of good deployed at axbite pass.
some thing must be askew with how each unit is assigned its number(1 to 15) just at axbite.
After battle with just 13 and playing with the btb i found it skips a number.

My fix was to change the humans to Evil but to no avail because some levels or opponents rewrite the army back to good and the army list you buy reinforcements from is set to evil.

but enough of the bad. the poke for removing magic item limit is fun but had to change the prices of them.
and allowing you to deploy 15 units gives a more strategic feel because if you onll buy 10 you can still move them around befor battle. whitch is cool shit.
glory to the remake
Shannon
2  Modifications / Tools / Re: Hidden Dialog in EngRel.exe found/enabled! on: January 28, 2010, 06:35:32 AM
Howdy is there anywhere i can get some .cry scripts i saw someware a poke to disable the limit on the amount of magic items you can buy.
and i wanna try it

no hurry
Shannon who thanksyou.
3  Modifications / Tools / Re: Modding with Wh32edit Uniteditor on: January 28, 2010, 06:27:35 AM
found some inputs that effect the magic when given directley as a item in wh32

c165 - Full winds start of first battle

bb25 - Extra mp this code appers not to auto sell

Glory to the remake
Shannon
4  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: Advent Calendar 2009 on: December 24, 2009, 02:01:15 AM
You Rock
From Australia
S
5  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: Advent Calendar 2009 on: December 24, 2009, 01:56:13 AM
Merry Chrisy to all
Spent last night crushing My pal Dave with an undead and chaos Dwarf horde.

Thankyou.

had a bit of trouble with advent calendar but have no net connection at home so cant be helped.
enjoy the brake you have and kick some ass.

Glory to the remake
Shannon
6  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Dwarves on: September 28, 2009, 01:59:29 AM
hiho
[attachment=1]
included in this lot is a drummer made from a minature. Ork Hero on boar. and some Skelly dogs made from shrunk horses.

None of the sprites i have posted now or befor are for writing over old sprites in my 2parm there is still ork boar riders and squigs.
The st slots can not be used for archery or i cant get them to work. so to add a gyrocopter with repeating crossbow i wrote it over the outlaw infantry. Also added skelly mounted archers over carlss.
Have also added mobile cannons made with a archer unit and st sprites as the crew, at like twice the price. but it means the cannon can operate alone with no crew, verry bad. so i just made it weaker in hand to hand. can any one think of a way arround it, How do you guys make yours.

Glory to the Remake
Peace from Australia
shannon
7  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Dwarves on: September 11, 2009, 03:39:52 AM
Thanks for the replys
unsure if this will work as i am unsure how to attach stuff

sorry trying to drop the 2parm and my 13 sprites is to large
So ill post my conversion of the DOC111 Squigs and a mamoth made from a macdonalds toy
Spear dudes for both Gobs And Undead
Its was ment to play as a day long event for me and my bro so will post my 2parm if anyone will comment on balance

The sun is warm on this side
Peace and love
s
8  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Dwarves on: September 10, 2009, 05:10:06 AM
Hi From Australia
You guys rock my world and my girlfriend hates you all.
Have never posted Before.
My brother and i play an expanded version of DO made with your Mod tools.
I have added Many new units over the ST Sprites Using the Dwarf as a Templet.

But i want the charriot in multi
Can i post attachments like my 2parm and New Sprites made for ST Slots.

Anyone?
Peace And Love
S
Pages: [1]