April 26, 2024, 11:38:57 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Game Activity on: October 26, 2015, 04:49:35 PM
FINALL IT WORKED! Thank you so much!! god, i forgot how difficult this game was...cant believe i got so far in it as a kid. Its a complete precursor to the total war franchise aswell, i love it!

Great, so how do i join the multiplayer chat? Smiley i found a link in another thread but the link no longer worked. i have a game ranger account, but as you said, i cant see any games yet
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Game Activity on: October 26, 2015, 12:38:05 AM
Ah ok, Thanks Smiley cant wait to play this game again, its been almost 15 years!!

bit off topic, but
Ive actually installed the game now, and i get the flickering bug... i tried to change the nvidia settings with no avail, i think i need to update my nvidia anyways.

any other ways around this problem besides changing loads of video settings?
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Game Activity on: October 25, 2015, 02:31:27 PM
Hey, so Im currently in the proccess of downloading the game...i had a browse around this site and i cant tell if theres still a community? whats the stroy with online play? i see alot of the posts are from earlier this year but nothing much recently?

Thanks Smiley
Pages: [1]