May 01, 2024, 07:43:48 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: do2 EXPANDED on: August 30, 2011, 04:05:25 PM
I have a back up of the files.. I dont want to revert to the original just get the banners and original units appearance back on the players side but keep the game play,,,
2  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / do2 EXPANDED on: August 30, 2011, 06:43:50 AM
Love the new challenging units u have to face in the rounds .. However and I know this is a petty gripe .. Why do my unit banners seem to change and sometime I get random looking units.. take Carlson's Calvary  for some reason this displays as ogers.. is there anyway to stop this and bring back the original banners
3  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Just saying hello and have a question on: August 28, 2011, 11:54:56 PM
Thanks downloading it now.. I have a windows xp machine and windows 7 .. is one better to run this on?
4  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Just saying hello and have a question on: August 28, 2011, 10:30:23 PM
I used to play DO many many years ago. I was wondering does anyone know where to download the game from now .. A copy that I could try out all the mods from this site. I have seen a few torrents but none are seeded Sad
Pages: [1]