April 26, 2024, 07:29:46 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Map Texture Problem on: April 05, 2019, 12:47:18 AM
thanks you, i'll install that, let me know when you're there to try.
I live in italy so I don't know what time will be where you live, message me to decide when check the game Grin
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Map Texture Problem on: April 02, 2019, 10:13:16 AM
HI and welcome,

try in game options 3d mode instead of CPU

http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/strange-colors-and-flickering-help-t1499.0.html

and if that doesn't work, then I can remote in to see what you missed during the install.

Smiley

Thanks for the answer  Grin
today i have started the game to check it.
The screen started flickering but with the crashfix it has stopped, can't say the same for the map texture.
I tried check the option and i noticed that i can't switch some banner:
-TEXTURE FLITERING
-SPRITE FILTERING
-RENDER DEVICE
They appears a bit darker then the others.
If you know how to fix this i'll be grateful to you, but if we can't solve this we can try the remote control   Smiley

P.s. i don't know if that can be useful, but the speaking characters appear as the same as the map texture(all triangles and strange color), i can try to share a screen of the game if it can help
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Map Texture Problem on: April 01, 2019, 09:49:54 AM
HI everyone. Grin
I'm a fan of warhammer world and recently i have found my copy of dark omen.
I have followed all the guide and after many tries the game start without problem.
But there is only one problem i can't solve, the map has a strange color and different purple triangles appear on the map texture(expecially on the not flat terrain). Not only in the base game but also in the game mod.
I had this problem even at the first installation on my win10, but i thought that the cause was the flickering.
I have searched in all the forum for an answer, but i didn't find it Undecided
I hope someone can help me Smiley
Pages: [1]