April 23, 2024, 08:32:52 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Any survivors in 2015?? :) on: January 23, 2015, 01:01:10 PM
Are there still some active players for DO battles ?? If you are so I AM....waiting for you...hmm maybe not untill 2016  Tongue
GameRanger: 6025324 & Rasputin
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: an error has occured with the current Dark Omen installation, please reinstall!! on: January 20, 2015, 11:33:53 AM
Well i tried to paste only the Sound directory from the corrupted version in FR and overwrite the original Sound directory from ENG working version but it didn't work. It was working in ENG first then when i overwrote the sound directory, i couldn't run the game with the same error message....as if i had installed the corrupted version and not the working one in ENG. Could someone tell me what to do to change voices in french and how to do it fine? lol
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: an error has occured with the current Dark Omen installation, please reinstall!! on: January 20, 2015, 10:51:07 AM
Hmmmmmm, what if i don't have Dark Omen CD??  Grin Maybe someone can upload a file with French audio for me. Would be really nice  :Smiley huh maybe if i install again corrupted file in FR language and just copy the French audio then uninstall it and paste it in the working DO in english it will work....
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: an error has occured with the current Dark Omen installation, please reinstall!! on: January 19, 2015, 10:12:34 AM
Hello there, i have the same error when i tried to install the file for EN_DEU_FR version. I tried another file English only and this one works but i'm looking for the game in French ( I like it better witn french voices ). Anybody can help me finding a working DO_FR ? Thx!
Pages: [1]