April 27, 2024, 04:39:06 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: White / weird background - help pls on: September 26, 2020, 06:48:37 PM
Right still struggling. Same issue.

Only other things i can report:

Running EngRel.exe before reg patch gave white issue - regardless of running as administrator. After running reg patch, double click gave white isssue. Running as admin gave dropped dark image as you have pictured below your guide.

on configuring dgvoodoo
The resolution you suggest for dgvoodoo2 of 2560x1440 isn't on my list. Max for me is 1920x1080

can i check the 'config folder/running instance' is 'C:\Users\MYNAME\Appdata\Roaming\dgvoodoo' - not - 'c:\program files (x86)\dark omen\prg_eng'

Any help greatly appreciated,

p
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: White / weird background - help pls on: September 26, 2020, 05:14:42 PM
Thanks Olly,

O/S Windows 10 Pro
Graphics Radeon RX 580

I'm using dgvoodoo 2.7 - from the link on your guide for the latest stable version.

I'll have another go and let you know how i do.
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / White / weird background - help pls on: September 26, 2020, 04:32:02 PM
Hi all,

Amazing work on the site. I can't wait to get playing.

I'm having an issue. I've followed Olly's excellent guide, video and trouble shoot a number of times. I'm getting the same result each time.

When i install - following the instructions and playing through with the vid - i encounter the same thing. When i run the game i have the white screen issue - the background on menu is white and all the maps in the cutscenes are white. This is in Step 5 before i've started with dgvoodoo.

If i run EngRel as admin. I get the weird blue offset menu - as highlighed further down Olly's guide. If i run it without admin - everything is white as described. From this position, ive setup dgvoodoo, but no use. Same thing each time. I've ran the registry mods - same thing - no use.

Any help greatly appreciated.

p

I've reinstalled about 6 times now. Used difference sources for the download and i've hit a wall.   
Pages: [1]