March 29, 2024, 01:14:14 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Warhammer Game Themed Armies on: February 23, 2010, 09:52:27 PM
Anyone based a tabletop army on one from the Games? If so post your list (no points values as this breaches copyright)

I've got an Empire army based on, and kitted out according to the ostermarkers from MoC (book and game) For example

Captain Stefan Von Kessel with either runefang (Genereal) or sigil of sigmar and enchanted shield (Captain) in the book he had a twin-tailed comet pendent and an inscription on his shield.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: You guessed it, an introduction on the introductions topic! on: February 23, 2010, 09:33:22 PM
I'll check it out, got a busy life during the week so I'll mostly be on for some lazy weekends. Cheers everyone nice to meet you all!
3  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: You guessed it, an introduction on the introductions topic! on: February 21, 2010, 12:22:57 PM
What is the IRC by the way?

Any help getting the speech and music files would be greatly appreciated, I understand you can't post links but any help would be great I've already tried the 'Ultimate Vista/XP fix' (I use vista by the way). If anyone could PM or e-mail me them I'd owe you a favour, cheers.
4  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: You guessed it, an introduction on the introductions topic! on: February 21, 2010, 01:21:42 AM
Whoah, there's a lot of love gone into this game in this community. Understandable though, I still remember the first time I used wood elf archers and how fast they fired compared to crossbowmen...

Still can't play it without the sound though. For WHF I've got a dark elves and wood elves army  and also 2000pts of empire based on the characters from mark of chaos (book and game). Got Von Kessel sergeant Albrecht Wilhelm the scout, the wrath of sigmar (A hellblaster volley gun) the list goes on
5  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: You guessed it, an introduction on the introductions topic! on: February 20, 2010, 12:21:46 AM
Yeah I saw, but is it alright to be e-mailed the sounds? I did buy a disc ages ago but it's long gone.
Hi by the way, do you collect the tabletop game?
6  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / You guessed it, an introduction on the introductions topic! on: February 19, 2010, 08:00:57 PM
Hey everyone, just downloaded the game and need the sound files, willing to exchange one IOU for them, any takers?
Pages: [1]