May 03, 2024, 02:12:44 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / ............... on: June 04, 2011, 01:22:42 PM
me and Wrongworld are having problems connecting to games via gameranger

tried downloading hamachi but i dont see anybody online or in chat
tried rooms 1-9
2  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Putting Dark omen on our new free game website? on: May 31, 2011, 03:09:37 PM
Greetings
I was looking for an email for Games Workshop / Dark Omen Staff this was the closest i could get to a contact email

We would like to put their awesomel game on our new free game website, so would very much like to hear if this is possible...
we wont take any credit for it and we dont want to break any copyright laws, its merely an attempt to collect free online games and categorize them to make it easy for people to find the game they desire to play (free of charge)

Please contact me on my email Richarddh@hotmail.com  = )  consider the commercial benefits

PS i hope you can forward this email to the right parties and im looking forward to hearing from you
= )
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament May 2011 on: May 31, 2011, 10:20:25 AM
yes i pinned jeronimo with my arrows last weekend so he couldnt be there in time
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament May 2011 on: May 28, 2011, 05:22:56 PM
okok Olly helped me get started

hes a nice guy (but i will still pin him with arrows on the battleground )
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament May 2011 on: May 28, 2011, 03:15:31 PM
so what do i need to do now??
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: May 25, 2011, 03:34:00 PM
i added everyone to friends after downloading gameranger..but cant see anyone online
or any dark omen games hosted = (

was looking forward to trying vs someone
(not that im pr0 or anything)
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament May 2011 on: May 24, 2011, 04:19:02 PM
I sign up (or confirm)
for the tournament = D im not that good
i just wanna try the multiplayer

(some info on how this works would be nice..im used to playing the old dark omen singleplayer)
Pages: [1]