May 05, 2024, 11:31:50 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: SOTHR Sprites on: June 24, 2014, 01:23:07 PM
IMPRESSIVE
yeah without the batch file it s much better thanks.
yes i would only to see and extract this pictures, i have no level to edit the game.

finally i can see all little secrets of the game, like that unused bmp dragon head, replace by a 3D kind in the game.

or the very ellusive and rare portrait of thanquol, who didnt show up on my play when i make the final battle ^^

if the name is good the first portrait of olly's sheet, is the artiller, another else that didnt show in my play.

lot of thanks
2  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: SOTHR Sprites on: June 24, 2014, 01:25:06 AM
Hi it's seems to be a great work. Unfortunaly it didn't work for me or i don't know what to do with the .exe to see and edit the images files.
I seek for the complete collection of "mugshot" from sothr, without the battle golden frame will be fantastic, 'cause i was just able to make screens capture. Specially the ennemies ones, there very rare, i dont know if thanquol himself have a battle portrait.

I was very enthusiastic when i saw the sheet edit by olly. Minor the fact its a jpg, a very good one but with little hint of pixel compressing. And a little confused, because the first portrait its unknow to me. this is otto hiln ?

i'll be nice able to edit a portrait sheet on my own so if you have advice, i'll check it. For information i use an oldgames.sk of the game on a win7.

thanks again
Pages: [1]