April 19, 2024, 05:45:59 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 148
2101  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: DO problem on: March 08, 2009, 08:34:42 PM
Are you using the Intro Crash Fix, as it should

Automatically Set your Dark Omen Options to CPU.

And what Make is your Graphics Card?

If you are on XP Try this -> Start Button on Windows XP ->  Choose Run and Type in DXDIAG 

Smiley

2102  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: DO problem on: March 08, 2009, 01:08:44 AM
Have U followed our Guide?

http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/ultimate-dark-omen-game-fixes-t111.0.html

As perhaps you haven't changed Dark Omen's Graphics Options to CPu , Not 3d and

selected not to Use Coloured Cursors and just maybe Your Graphics Card, causes your Computer to Reboot.

Smiley

2103  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Warhammer: Mark of Chaos on: March 08, 2009, 01:05:45 AM
I own both versions,

Great looking Game but Shallow on the Gameplay.

Smiley

2104  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: the game that never was... Warhammer 40000: GorkaMorka on: March 08, 2009, 01:04:45 AM
What a Shame!

As it was Good Looking Game.

Very Inspiring, seeing Ork WarTraks Again!

Smiley

2105  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament March on: March 08, 2009, 12:34:50 AM
Yeah, as much as we would all love to, we can't Ban any Items.

Smiley

So I agree the Solution is Increase the Points Value for Horn and Banner of Warth etc. 

I also Agree, that when a Mage is the Last unit on the Battlefield, it should Engage in Melee'.

Please Count Me in, for This Month's Tournament.

Smiley

2106  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Battle pictures on: March 08, 2009, 12:08:21 AM
My Ogres Looked like they were in with a chance of Beating Rob's Dwarf and Elves

But a well Aimed Mortor Killed my Ogres and Rob Won the Battle.

Smiley

2107  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Battle pictures on: March 01, 2009, 12:05:34 AM
New Member Nacrol's Bright Wizard Teleported behind my Orc Shamen and Beamed him to Death!

Just as my shamen was giving Himself 3 Anti Magic dispells and then My Orc Arrers Killed his Bright Wizard

with their Banner of Wrath and the Whole Thing Crashed, lol

Too Much going on in 1 spilit second!

Smiley

Then He Almost Won on Trading Post but My Orcs managed to Hunt down his Mortor.

Smiley
2108  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February on: February 28, 2009, 10:37:44 PM
Congratualtions to Flak For Winning This Month's Tournament and also to Huks for 2nd Place!

I had some really Enjoyable Battles.

"I want my Mummy" - Huks Annialates my Undead!

Then My Treeman looked Doomed by Flak's Orcs but he wouldnt Give in and Die and nealry Beat them all!

Chinnico then Destroyed my Empire Army by showing me that Treemen and Lightning from the Storm Sword don't Mix!

Leaving it all upto my Dwarfs.

Then I Finally Won a Match against Chinnico with my Trusty Greenskins!

Smiley

Great games and thanks to Flak for Organising Tournament and the Runners up Huks, Ghabry/ Kuja.

Smiley

2109  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Old drawings on: February 28, 2009, 10:28:21 PM
Excellent! I'll have you making new Sprites and Portraits!

Wink

2110  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February on: February 28, 2009, 02:54:21 PM
My Orcs are Ready!

Waaagh!

Any Members not already Signed up...

We still Play in Between Matches so a Great Time to be Online with us all!

Smiley

2111  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Sound problem on: February 27, 2009, 11:54:00 PM
Flak's Goblin Campaign made my Bro come out of Retirement to play Dark Omen again

and his XP Pc (Audigy Xi-Fi)  had a similar sound issue where the voices were sped up and assumed

we had Modded Berhardt's Voice to sound more like a Goblin Shamen!

It sounded quite good, until I pointed out we hadnt modded the Voices,

so we Reinstalled the game again over the Original and everything was fine.

I would recommend the same (although your Voices are fine but the Sound Effects aren't)

We were also considering Disabling his Xi-Fi and using the Onboard Sound Card.

Smiley

2112  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: How did you come to play Dark Omen on: February 27, 2009, 01:20:13 AM
Sadly not but the phrase RTT was certainly part of my Vocabulary,

so your Gospel must have reached Far and Wide!

Smiley

2113  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Dwarves on: February 26, 2009, 01:18:24 PM
Glad you like them!

Just let us know what combinations you require, eg a Red XBow Dwarf?

Smiley

2114  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: How did you come to play Dark Omen on: February 26, 2009, 01:14:18 PM
I first started out collecting the Odd 40k Orkz Nobz!

Then progressed onto the PC to play Final Liberation and Shadow of The Horned Rat then Dark Omen

and along the way I pretty much purchased and played any similar Fantasy Game but none compared to Dark Omen.

Such as:-

Warrior Kings -Some of the best AI you ever see, for instance in Command and Conquer we would always build a Front Line Wall and Funnel in the Enenmy. However, the AI in Warrior Kings would see this and not attack your front gate but go round the back where the defense was weaker and then set light to your Walls!

Lord of Rings - (Slate me if u like but if u have ever played it, then u can appreciate how it did have Cavarly Charge from Rear and Sides , that would affect Polearms enenmies, as well as having magic and archers etc. The Best Mode was versus 2 AI oppenents that would be set to Extreme diffficulty and 10,000 units. As both Sets of AI had different troops, so combined they made a Formiddable Opponent.

Shogun, Rome, Barbarian and Medieval and Medival 2 - No Magic or Attack Ground but i love them and one of the original Dark Omen Artists (Tresdern) went onto to work on Shogun. - I Mod these Games and cant wait for The Call of Warhammer Mod.

Dawn of War - Good graphics (as first game to have such detailed 3d sprites) but shallow on tactics (only Differing Terrain) so I prefer Company of Heroes and I Mod them Both.

2115  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Dwarves on: February 26, 2009, 01:20:14 AM
These New Dwarf XBowmen are Armed with Swords but also carry the XBow

on their Backs until they have to Fire!

Any Colour/Weapon Combination is Now Available and Hammers/Slayers on Way:-

1) Original Blue Axe, Sword, XBow Dwarfs.

2) Heavy Armoured Axe, Sword, XBow Dwarfs.

2) Bare Skin Axe, Sword, XBow Dwarfs.

Cool

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 148