May 06, 2024, 08:01:27 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Dark Omen Modding Noob Needs Help on: March 25, 2012, 09:33:54 PM
So, would i be right in saying that all of the mods here are for new armies/units/items and they can also include new single person campaigns and new maps for multiplayer battles?

Cheers

NM
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Dark Omen Modding Noob Needs Help on: March 25, 2012, 03:56:32 PM
Hi all,

i'm in chapter 3 of Dark Omen just now but after coming across this site i'd like to mod my current version (the original one) so that i can get better graphics and sound.

Can anyone give me an idea of how to do that?  Currently i don't have the option (i think) to use 3D graphics in the settings.

What kind of patches do i need to install to uprate all of the graphics and sounds to the best you have to offer and increase the resolution to a more contemporary size (i.e. not 640 x 480)?

Links to specific posts on the forum would probably be enough with a short description of why i need them.

Also, i don't want to screw up my current campaign as it's going really well so any advice on that would be great.

Cheers

NM
Pages: [1]