April 30, 2024, 07:09:37 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: XP/VISTA .DLL fix not working on: September 01, 2008, 07:18:13 PM
thanks for the reply, the fix turned out to be simple, i uninstalled then re installed then put the patch in the first run.  It was so simple and clearly explained in the steps. >.< i feel dumb, thanks for replying though.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / XP/VISTA .DLL fix not working on: September 01, 2008, 06:01:09 AM
Hello, im new and just dug up this game.  Ive got it installed and am currently attempting to run it.  The game loads up and I can see the intro video, after its over the screen goes black and the music is playing.  However it just stops working right there.  The music plays and the screen is black and nothing happens, I cannot even alt+f4 or ctrl alt del.  I have to reset my system to get out.

i have a P4 2.4 with HT and a radeon 9200SE with the newest catalyst drivers available to the card. 512mb of ram.  the IP.exe thing says i need a 80586 to run it and i have a 0, could that be the problem?  I'm not sure, I would like to play the game very much. 

Any help would be much appreciated and thank you for your time.
Pages: [1]