April 18, 2024, 01:48:52 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  The Remake Project / General Suggestions / Re: Getting started. on: November 17, 2015, 08:37:40 PM
Ok, I will give Dark Omen Expanded a go- just tried  elf campaign and got slaughterd. Smiley
2  The Remake Project / General Suggestions / Re: Getting started. on: November 17, 2015, 07:03:43 PM
Any ideas to which MOD i should start off with?, is there one there is a bit easy ?
3  The Remake Project / General Suggestions / Re: Getting started. on: November 17, 2015, 05:56:29 PM
OMG... It works- this is the end of life as I know it- almost expecting the wife to file for divorce witin weeks....... Smiley

Super manual, It took 3 min.
I cant wait to get in there- I am calling in sick for the rest of the week
4  The Remake Project / General Suggestions / Re: Getting started. on: November 15, 2015, 08:08:50 AM
Thx Guys- I will give it another shot tonight when the kids are i bed.
5  The Remake Project / General Suggestions / Re: Getting started. on: November 14, 2015, 02:37:19 PM
I have just found my Dark Omen game Again and I then I found this great Site. Seems like you Guys have put so much Work and countless hours into this- Its amazing.ยด
I have tried to getting the expansions to work- but its beyond me Sad
Are you Guys planing a "press this button for win 7 and the Whole Things just installs and Works" kind of thing ?
Anyway- it all looks great, and this game just still is so enjoyable 20 years Down the line.
Pages: [1]