May 04, 2024, 04:15:06 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23
316  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: June 26, 2009, 08:58:04 AM
Nitrox Goblins
Diplomacy:
Nitrox sign alliance with Alavet Vampires and give them 1-6-A and 3-8-a
With the ally, Goblins declare war to Cholio Mercenaries and Flak Allies.

Moves
GB4 move from 2-2-B to 1-3-B

GM: Armies GB1 and GB5 having no safe place to withdraw has been forcefully disbanded
317  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament June on: June 25, 2009, 09:28:17 PM
I confirm too like the others.
318  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hi, I'm Wardner on: June 23, 2009, 07:47:06 PM
Hello there Smiley
319  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: June 23, 2009, 11:13:20 AM
Nitrox Goblins

Diplomacy
Goblins reject Alliance with Vampires.

Moves
GB4 Move from 2-2-B to 3-4-A
GB2 Move/attack from 1-10-B to 1-11-B
320  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Game Chat Room on: June 19, 2009, 07:40:12 PM
lol altho i had a ghoul regiment move into a fleeing goblin regiment to get past them to attack some archers but the contacts with the fleeing goblins made the ghouls flee Shocked

They are flee because i'm used a banner of wrath, killed some zombies didnt past LD test and start to flee.
321  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: June 18, 2009, 09:21:56 AM
Nitrox Goblins Orders

Diplomacy
none

Moves
GB5 Move from 4-3-A to 3-5-A
GB2 Move/Attack from 1-7-A to 1-10-B
GB4 moves from 1-6-B to 2-2-B
322  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Battle pictures on: June 17, 2009, 09:57:50 PM
Olly vs Nitrox.

This vampire got brave fight! Masacred many elves before dead.
323  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Game Chat Room on: June 17, 2009, 12:04:32 PM
i wonder how hard it would be for me to chronicle as a vampire but i will try. so Flak, now you're responsible for elven chronicles, hehe

It's for fun, isnt it Smiley? So it dont need to be similiar to a all Vampires Chronicles, in my opinion ofc Wink.
324  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Game Chat Room on: June 17, 2009, 11:06:16 AM
Ok.... I'm wrote it on night :

103 Years after Sigmar - Late autumn - the general camp of da Goblins, Erengrad.

The Big Shamana Shork was thinking about da big battles of the goblins in near future. He was watching, the fire in a campfire, it's like that he see future in that fire, or maybe he eat to much magic mushrooms? Now, some da small goblins give him a letter about attacked possition by Orcs and da Allies. Big shamana has been angry and ya killed the messenger! Ya, da shamana killed him, he eat too much mushrooms, but...Da goblin boyz can't talk him to  stop eat it, or we too be killed!

In next day, da big shamana give the new messenger letter and send him to a small army, their big shamana boss is a Valdar, a friend of our shaman...Or maybe a enemy? No, no it's da friend ya, ya! Friend. So messenger go with that message. Next, he need to go to our second army...Ya da second, where is my friedns, or maybe they are now dead? Ah! I'm dont da know it, da big shamana is very angry now, he can explode in some hour. The defend has been destroyed, our armies have retreated. When they da come to da capitol, Da Big Shaman has exploded! His friend shamans has been dead in battle! He order to kill that armies, for retreat from battle. I'm the one who do it, ya ! I'm the one from them hahaha.

Now he talked about a danger in east, in da eastern mountains there is a mystic vampire, ya! He say it, mystic vampire! He dont gonna watch, that we are growing in a da biggest army ! We need to kill them first! On South and West there's is orcs, allied units with that elves! And da humans, who fight for moneys, or something like that dont listen to big shamana very good. Now he want to make peace with da allied and mercenary armies, and make alliance with da big orc boyz! But I'm only a Big Shamana guard, can't talk with him if i'm dont want to be killed ya...
325  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: June 16, 2009, 06:40:48 PM
Nitrox Goblins Orders

Diplomacy
Nitrox Goblins declares peace with Flak and Cholio
Nitrox Goblins declares alliance with Malus

Moves
GB1 Moves from 3-5-A to 1-6-A
326  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Website Related / The size of your avatar on: June 16, 2009, 06:16:12 PM
I'm used forum avatars Tongue.
327  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Game Chat Room on: June 16, 2009, 12:07:05 PM
if you like it i might try to provide it in future as well, but my english not very good and literally as i want to,

My english is too not very good, but i'm gonna try Wink.
328  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Game Chat Room on: June 15, 2009, 10:18:49 PM
Hmm, good idea. We can too add names for our armies, like :
Green Goblins Horde
Mercenaries from North

and others. Mikademus posted very good idea in my opinion.
329  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Yet another introduction on: June 15, 2009, 08:42:32 PM
Hello Cholio Wink
330  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hi all :)! on: June 15, 2009, 04:12:18 PM
Thank you all, for that welcome Wink.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23