March 29, 2024, 01:02:09 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Showcase on: October 02, 2009, 01:58:24 PM
And because we have given them balistic skill 1 the steam-cannon balls go everywhere exept where you order them to shoot. Grin

It's still under testing. We might end up using a more conventional weapon to represent the chaos dwarf blunderbluss.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Dark Omen Expanded on: September 28, 2009, 10:43:30 PM
though it's a nice project, but it's still a modded campaign like Flaks one? Anyways, I created a subforum here

Our main focus is creating a expanded more balanced dark omen multiplayer with 14 different armies. We will probably relase a campaign at some point, but that is a secondary goal (so putting us in the Campaigns forum is sort of misleading, but thank you for the Subforum).

And don't panic. There will be Skaven.

About wartbed using the efforts of this, already in my mind, good sir!  If the sprites made are compatible with DO then wartbed will be able to import them!

I dream about a future where man is not limited by the max number of sprites Smiley
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: The 14 Armies Modification on: August 07, 2009, 11:30:14 AM
The beta mod switcher sounds nice, but remember you don't need to have the same army files active. If I have overwritten the undead army with chaos and want to play against undead it's enough that I have the correct chaos files. Allmp.Aud files on the different computers does not have to match for the game to work. Strange, but i works Smiley
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: The 14 Armies Modification on: August 06, 2009, 12:47:34 PM
The aud. files will have to be switched everytime you want to buy or edit a army, but as you can have any number og saved armies from the different races in the army editor roster it's not so much of a problem.
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: The 14 Armies Modification on: August 05, 2009, 08:36:55 PM
Hi i'm the other half of the mod team. Thought I’d fill you in with some more info on the mod. The 14 armies mod will at completion probably include about 16 armies. Here is the list:

Wood Elves
Dark Elves
High Elves
Dwarfs
Chaos Dwarfs
Empire
Bretonnia
Kislev
Araby!
Hordes of Chaos
Skaven
Orcs and Goblins
Night Goblin Warband
Ogre Kingdoms
Khemri
Vampire Counts

Each army will have a selection of about 8-12 different units.

As the old multiplayer prices are clearly flawed. We are working on a new system that we hope is more balanced. Unit statlines are mostly based on 6. editions books with adjustments to work with Dark Omen gameplay.

About coordination with others:

The high number of armies gives us a very tight budget for the sprite slots. Other people's contributions must therefore be on our list of priority units to be included.

To lordbraprus:
Grend have allready made a very nice Dark elf Crossbowman that we are planning to use a base for the rest of the Druchii units. If you want to make a contribution we need a Executioner or hydra.

We will have a beta out quite soon with aboutly 10-12 armies ready for play.
Pages: [1]