April 19, 2024, 03:47:30 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33
31  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: Dark Omen as a Facegroup on: December 13, 2010, 11:54:53 AM
and here's a picture of normal couple to balance sexual energy in this thread

LOL! Ok, you now have the prize for the strangest picture in this thread! And why the hell is the picture named "black horse"?!

MIKADEMUS OMG THAT IS THE GAYIEST EVER THING IN DRAWING OR PIC MATTER,  THAT I HAVE EVERR SEEN jesus crist, no no even i cant stand at that mannn

It's made by a guy called "Tom of Finland", one of the world's most famous gay artists. I learned about him when I was going through the bookshelf of a friend of mine and found art books by him, and I asked my friend "what the HELL are these?!" and then he came out of the closet. So the moral of the story is to either trust your friends earlier with your preferences, or hide your leather gay art books more carefully.

i made a miniature? or sculpt of the Rainbow Brite protagonnist cartoon from the 80ยด ... to show you a diferent facete of mine, and forget that GAY image that MIKAFEMUS posted

Good good, those images certainly didn't come off as gay in any way whatsoever! Cheesy
32  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: Dark Omen as a Facegroup on: December 12, 2010, 05:53:54 PM
hey, me, and jeronimo have noticed that nitrox has a similar appearence to me, same hair, lips, eyes :$ i think that we are 2 homo ubergayman that will conquer the world with the power of asskull !!!

O.o

This thread is going into Strangeland at terrifying velocity. Nonetheless, it is soon Christmas so here's a Nietzschian leather nazi gay gift for those of you with that preference (basically, I think that's Lordbrapus) and a laugh for the rest of you:

*Mikademus goes back to his Swedish femmes*
33  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: Dark Omen as a Facegroup on: December 09, 2010, 07:21:00 PM
Oh no, my secret is out! *cackles like a crone*

34  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Orc Campaign on: December 08, 2010, 12:18:34 PM
You're inspiring me Flak! I too have been working on wartbed, even though most of my time is still occupied with the commercial project.

I'm really looking forward to seeing your complete Orc campaign!!!
35  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: How are you doing? on: December 08, 2010, 12:16:35 PM
Many friends of me work as post deliverers, it is so common for university students to part-time for postal and newspaper companies!
36  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: Dark Omen as a Facegroup on: December 08, 2010, 12:13:00 PM
"Dark Omen will have to confirm your request. Please only send this request if you know Dark personally."

That made me laugh. So now We know that the first name of Dark Omis "Dark". Since we're all very well acquainted by now perhaps we should start referring to him by first name?

Mikademus: "Say Flak, you want to have a go with Dark today?"
Flak: "Yeah, it is always fun to play with Dark! Even more fun than to farm my pigs!"
Olly: "I'd join you guys, but I'm still trying to get warm water from my British facets without scalding my hands!"
37  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Greetings and Salutations on: November 30, 2010, 10:43:23 AM
New to the board, direct to 3rd place in tournament! Cheesy *applause*
38  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hello there. on: November 30, 2010, 10:42:03 AM
I'm glad to see more Ovotech guys here! Yeah, instead of going for one Ruleset to Rule Them All we've sort of generated quite a number of them: there is one for every taste. That said, the most popular and appreciated ones seems to consistently be the simplest (3K/10 and 5K/15). Still I hugely enjoyed the DOST rules in the days! Smiley
39  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Total War Games on: November 30, 2010, 01:11:28 AM
Actually, I agree with you. What makes DO the fantastic game it is is partly because of the solid regiment formation and unit handling, and the Total War games always have felt a bit too "malleable" for me, formation impact-wise. So aye, for me the formations over individuals are part of what makes DO a better, or more fun rather than realistic, gaming experience.
40  The Remake Project / OMG WARTBED / Re: What's being worked on at the moment? on: November 30, 2010, 01:07:13 AM
I don't know if it was ever discussed, but I always wanted to be able to use buildings and castles in Dark Omen.

Added as http://wiki.dark-omen.org/do/Wartbed:Power_goals#Engine_bonus_capabilities"]bonus power goals[/url]

It would also greatly help, if we were able to save our deployment before starting the battle. It would great reduce the time needed, and reduce the frustration after a failure significantly.

Good suggestion! Please feel free to add it to the http://wiki.dark-omen.org/do/Wartbed:Brainstorming"]brainstorming page[/url]!
41  The Remake Project / OMG WARTBED / Re: What's being worked on at the moment? on: November 23, 2010, 12:52:08 PM
Ok, so to reboot some discussion here, this is what you will see in the next release:

* Full map loading of all DO maps with all visual effects and animations
* Terrain-colliding camera with RTS/Orbit/DO/FPS modes
* All DO sprites and animations renderable

These are done and only need to be plugged in together. The aspect I had most problems with before the hiatus (due to work, being alienated by the horrible support from the OGRE community, and being burned out) was the camera: it is a very tricky and technical aspect, and you can often see even full-price AAA titles with really dysfunctional or outright awful cameras.

Now what I want to know is what is on you guys' wishlists? What do YOU most want to see in the coming version of the engine? Smiley I'd really like to know!
42  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: How are you doing? on: November 22, 2010, 11:54:36 PM
Haha, yeah, "enigmatic dwarven engineer" is a good description of Gabriel! Cheesy
43  The Remake Project / OMG WARTBED / Re: What's being worked on at the moment? on: November 20, 2010, 09:05:45 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum!

I agree that lately I have been very slow, and I apologise for that. I would happily team up with people that could help move the project along at a faster pace! It seems that to get people to join you you first need to hit a critical mass, and then things start to roll. See Spring and Glest for instance - it took them years before they achieved their momentum. I am afraid that I'd have to join other's projects rather than have them help with me, and that would simply siphon away even more time from Dark Omen-related stuff.

That development went on at a rapid pace previously was because I was actually unemployed and spend most of my time on developing the project. The last year I have however been employed full-time and have not had much spare time and I've had to portion the little I did had between family and projects.

That said, nothing is dead or still - every line of code I make is made with WARTBED in mind--no exaggeration!--and if things follow my plan things will start moving ahead.

I deeply appreciate your honest opinions and sincere suggestions! Smiley
44  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: How are you doing? on: November 20, 2010, 02:21:53 PM
Hi!

I have just finished my last job and now have a vacation, perhaps all the way until next year! I'm programming a lot again and am starting to look into RTT coding! I've really missed it while working full time! A friend and me are trying to create some small games we can sell and try to make a living from that so we can work with what we love!

And I really miss you guys! Tongue
45  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Total War Games on: November 20, 2010, 02:13:53 PM
Hi!

The Total War games are really nice tactical games. They focus on a different scope and more realistic settings than Dark Omen so they are not replacements, but they are certainly some of the best tactical wargames you can find!

I myself would recommend the Medieval II or Napoleon titles, but I'm quite stoked about the upcoming Shogun II game!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33