April 19, 2024, 04:25:36 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hello on: July 12, 2016, 04:00:10 AM
OK I see, it seems the mods cant change the icons for the campaign reinfrocements page.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Crashing in Multiplayer Army list on: July 12, 2016, 02:12:07 AM
Seems any mod I go to, select multiplayer and start looking through the army books they game will crash after a minute or so.
3  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hello on: July 12, 2016, 01:59:33 AM
Alright I am ready to go!
I tried out the Dark Omen Expanded campaign and multiplayer, just the campaign though. Game looks great, and the squig riders were awesome! Not sure who the guys I was useing were supposed to be though. In my army roster it says they were the mercenary crossbows, but in battle they look like dwarven crossbows. The Grudgebringer infantry were different too, look like axemen or something but shot bows.
Are all the campaigns shown in the mod selection finished? Any recommendations on one I should start with?
4  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hello on: July 03, 2016, 10:16:08 PM
Excellent, I just ordered the PC version off Amazon. Cant wait to play!

5  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Hello on: July 03, 2016, 09:32:23 AM
Well its late and im tired, but I have to introduce myself after having stumbled onto this site. I have played both DO and SotHR since they came out on the PS1 (SotHR my fav). I still play them on my PS3 upscaled, I absolutley love these game. I glanced at some of the mod stuff going on here and am very excited, though a little confused.
Are you guys still working on stuff?
Pages: [1]