May 01, 2024, 11:02:37 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2]
16  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: 9000 gc ruleset on: June 06, 2009, 06:15:08 PM
I agree with the general thought, that the 9k/30 rule set listed is a good idea/base, but needs to be tweaked quite a bit to be made into a reliable ruleset.

Ie. 2pts for fire wizard level 1 *2 = 4pts for fire wizard level 2 doesnt quite work out like that fairly I think. Though was a simple solution to a difficult problem. A level 2 wizard can be ALOT more powerful, I would imagine with the exra item capability and spell. Trying to use it as a example that each units level increase wont be a universal multiplication every time.

I feel that its possible that the only way to do it is to create a points list for every unit's level as well as a point system for (armor?).

And a level 4 gobo (As a example of a weak unit) wouldnt be a core choice anymore. Though I heard that upgrading levels in DO doesnt improve online stats??... dont know about that.

Some thoughts,

Id love to see a strong rule set for 9k
17  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: An absolute disgrace!! on: June 02, 2009, 02:57:15 AM
fair enough
18  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: An absolute disgrace!! on: May 31, 2009, 10:18:41 PM
And another thing,

I live in Vancouver, Canada, so playing at the same time of you guys is not always the easiest thing to manage.

I had a army set up and really wanted to particapate, unfortunate,

Matt
19  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: An absolute disgrace!! on: May 31, 2009, 10:16:42 PM
Hey there,

I signed up and didnt play, but....

Yesterday was a important work day that I could only do yesterday, and believe me it wasnt fun. 900meters of elevation of hiking through the ugliest bush you have ever looked at. All I kept thinking was how much I wanted to be at home infront of my computer. Sorry I didnt make it, but life throws stuff at you sometimes.

Matt
20  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament May on: May 31, 2009, 10:12:53 PM
Man, living in canada makes it hard to play with you guys.... May 31 today and have the whole day free. yesterday was the biggest gong-show of a day in my life... =)

hope the tourney was fun!

Matt
21  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament May on: May 13, 2009, 01:17:36 AM
Hey,

First time poster, period.... lol so this may show up in the wrong place.
New to online DO battles and talked to Olly, he said I should sign up for this may's tournament, and id love to.

I really have no idea how that whole youtube system works but im sure ill figure it out,

Peace,

Matt
Pages: 1 [2]