March 28, 2024, 09:53:17 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Wood Elves on: September 28, 2020, 04:44:06 AM
Very solid campaign and thank you for providing it! I am averaging 7-10 attempts each mission. Most resets are due to the glass canon wizard being taken out be a rogue arrow or cannon shot. The elves feel very 'elvish' with the fast movement and good archers. Each mission has been a problem solving one of figuring out which corner of the map to attach and how to position. I am currently fighting up the hill mission 10? maybe against undead vs. 4 screaming catapults. I will post results again if I continue campaign all the way through. Thanks Cuthalion!
2  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Dwarf Campaign on: September 28, 2020, 03:52:47 AM
from the mod pack. Its okay though, got plenty of other mods to try out Smiley Wink
3  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Dwarf Campaign on: September 27, 2020, 10:08:12 PM
This campaign is crashing on my second mission. TOo bad cause I think this would have been my most fun.
4  Modifications / Campaigns / What is the best campaign of the modded types? on: September 27, 2020, 09:30:17 PM
Hey guys!

I have been trying out some of the modded campaigns, mostly Cultherions! (Thanks man!), and was wondering what are your opinions of the best ones of the bunch? I have been finding them VERY difficult, with 7-10 attempts each mission, but not impossible.

I have tried wood elves, goblin adventures, and am trying dwarves now.
5  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Help with getting a copy running on: September 23, 2020, 08:09:34 PM
Nevermind, I think I got a copy going now. It was not easy to find one though!

Hopefully this is a UK version though I have no idea how to confirm that.
6  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Help with getting a copy running on: September 23, 2020, 07:19:08 PM
Hey guys, old time member here, thought I'd like to give some of the mods you folks have been putting out a try. Problem is, I have long ago lost the physical CD copy and I have lost the digital downloaded copy i had later as well. I am having no luck with Abandonware sites and am struggling to figure out how to get this thing up and running.

Any advice? Did EA step in and make it harder to get a copy of this old game or what?
Matt
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament May-June 2011 on: June 24, 2011, 08:23:25 PM
I would love to join, but I think with the time difference, that I'll still be working...

Pacific Coast Time - Vancouver BC?? I don't know how to figure it out.
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: June 23, 2011, 06:02:40 PM
I know this Isn't the thread for it, but, what's the rules for armour? Are they a non-option for 5k/15?

Also, WTF does armour do really? lol, I don't know how it would work for warhammer rules
9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: June 23, 2011, 03:12:41 PM
Thanks olly
10  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: June 22, 2011, 05:53:19 PM
Hey guys,

I played this with some of you a long time ago, good to see its still happening!

I got GameRanger,

my account # is 1742544
nickname - VinniTheNail

Im down to play with anyone!! Whats the most common ruleset these days? 5k/15?
11  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Dwarves on: July 08, 2009, 01:53:39 AM
Hey Olly,

Some other stuff,

(Quick one, how do you get your profile image to show up?, I selected one and updated profile and it won't show)
I'm wondering about one thing. Ive downloaded only one modded army, Unfinished Drucci, and it cancelled my ability to build undead. Is there any other way to create a new army without losing a race? I hear that you can install multiple versions of DO, but for getting people interested in it, that could get complicated. Is using those 12 'Add-on' slots that Ive heard of impossible to use?

When some new person finds out about this game a year from now and there are (hopefully) some new killer' sprites and armies, what would be the best solution to make it easy and simple to enjoy all selections and armies of Old DO and modded sprites on one platform? for a lay-man?

Is there a way to make a ULTIMATE version of DO to down-load, using all those 12 slots and what ever units that don't get usually used in multiplayer, Once there are enough 'finished' sprites to use for a couple different armies Ie, Drucci and Dwarfs... while still being able to choose from undead, humies, greens on the same version?

That would be super sweet, actually anyone plz talk to me on that and tell me why im dumb and that wont work =P

12  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Dwarves on: July 08, 2009, 01:31:33 AM
Well,

Modding would be sweet, But I ain't going to ask too many questions yet, I need to first do some researching on the forums and find the time for it,

I would love to see some clean-sharp-looking dwarf army options in DO, and would like to add to that.
13  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Dwarves on: July 07, 2009, 04:37:59 AM
Bomber!!

Thats all i can say...

Olly, you make it look like it could be remotely possible for a lay-man to play around with editing DO, I say that as a compliment, and with some interest....
14  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament July on: July 06, 2009, 06:28:58 AM
Id love to play in the tourney,

'Know I bailed last round, but ill make sure to confirm before the date on my availability.
15  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: armie book images on: July 01, 2009, 04:05:45 AM
just came in for a quick peek!!  =) AWSOME!! work guys!

That book editing is really exciting and creative,

keep it up
Pages: [1] 2