April 24, 2024, 04:45:25 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
76  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament June on: June 02, 2009, 10:47:24 PM
pls sign me in sire! =)

First one!!  Tongue
77  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Game Chat Room on: June 02, 2009, 10:43:47 PM
There are 3 army files in the 2parm (2 player armies) and the saved multiplayer armies.
-HU_ALLMP  Humanarmy
-GS_ALLMP  Greenskinarmy
-UD_ALLMP  Undeadarmy
-saved armies like army001, army002 and so on

You need to copy the nation file from the downloaded conquest folder, f.e. the mercenary HU_ALLMP and paste it into the 2parm folder.

now you can create your own army in the game by chose the Human > create new 5k army

78  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: June 01, 2009, 09:21:57 AM
Malus Orc orders

Diplomacy
The orcs don´t need any alliance with non-orcs! Waaaargghhhhh! 

Moves
GO2 3-2-C to 3-1-C
GO1 stays at captiol because they have drink to much blood on battlefield

We will fight to the dead!!
Waaaaaaarrrghhhhhhh!
79  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: May 31, 2009, 06:06:37 PM
On a sunny day the evil drows and orcs fights to show who will capture the orcish capitol.
After many deaths and loses the lake coloured bloody red.

The orcs win with many loses.
GO1 stays at the capitol to defend it too the death!
80  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament May on: May 30, 2009, 08:25:52 PM
Congratulations to Alavet!

Next Tournament i will join too, because it makes a lot of fun =)

see ya at hamachi
81  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament May on: May 30, 2009, 02:23:41 PM
All my armies are ready to fight!! Waaaaaargghhhhhhhh

I hope we all have a lot of fun on this may tournament.

see ya at battlefield =)
82  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Giant on: May 29, 2009, 06:56:17 PM
Is the giant bigger than the treeman?  Wink

And big question too, which unit sprite do you change to giant?
Or are you able to add new sprites to the game without change the original sprites?
83  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Game Chat Room on: May 28, 2009, 09:01:00 PM
So i stay with my army at the capitol and wait for next turn?

Then it will be!
84  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Game Chat Room on: May 28, 2009, 08:43:34 PM
"When moving in a nations own and allies lands then an army has 2 moves, when entering hostile or neutral lands then an army has 1 move."

Whats the problem? Grend can´t attack my capitol with army3 cause he is 2 fields away. The rules say 2 moves own land or 1 at enemy land, but not 1 at own and 1 on enemy land at one turn.

If i stay at my capitol he wait and owned all my land arround.

At turn 3 i lose an army, and order 6 says, i can create at the end of a turn a new army if i have enough depots.
At end of turn 3 i got the capitol and 1 depot, so i´m able to create a new army at end of turn. or not?

i´m very confused now whats going on there!
85  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: May 26, 2009, 11:39:55 PM
You are too fast! =)

Malus orc orders

For turn 3
Order
*6th New Army GO4 created at 3-2-C if possible

Turn 4

Diplomacy
no mercy, orcs declare unstopable war to Grend and Flak!

Moves

GO1 attacks from 4-8-C to 3-7-C
(GO4 moves from 3-2-C to 3-6-C if possible)

GO4 is created at the end of this turn (Order 6), so you may want to reconsider leaving your capitol
86  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: May 26, 2009, 10:53:15 PM
Late at night, the drow and greenskins prepare to fight.
At the first battle the drow defeat the greenskins.
G02 is destroyed and all survived orcs flee to the captiol where the last and strongest orc army stays.

The drow reached the capitol and attack it.
All greenskins fight for their homeland and they are victorius.
GO1 defend and wins the captiol fight.

The orcs will create a new and stronger army to defeat the evil drow and take revenge on the traiterous elves!!

No mercy to our enemies

Waaaaaaaarghhhhhhhh!!
87  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: May 25, 2009, 10:11:42 PM
Malus Orc orders

Diplomacy
The orcs don´t need any alliance with vampires! Waaaargghhhhh!  Wink

Moves
GO2 1-4-C to 3-7-C

We will fight to the dead!!
Waaaaaaaghhhhhhh!
88  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: May 24, 2009, 11:00:24 AM
Malus Orc orders

Diplomacy
-none

Moves
GO2 3-1-C to 1-4-C
89  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: May 23, 2009, 05:18:44 PM
Malus orcs are defeated by Grends Drows.

All survived orcs flee the battle and run to their homeland.
GO Army 3 doesn´t exist anymore.

3-5-C is now Drow

Good fight!! =)

90  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: May 21, 2009, 05:22:31 PM
All 3 armies are rdy to fight now!

Malus Orc Orders

Diplomacy Order:
Malus Orcs declares alliance with Flak Allies
Malus Orcs declares War on Grend Drow

Moves/Attacks
Malus Orcs MOves

OG2 moves from 3-2-C to 3-1-C, move

OG3 moves from 2-10-C to 3-5-C, move

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8