April 24, 2024, 08:06:12 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
61  Modifications / Campaigns / Campaign with more AI Units on: October 17, 2009, 09:09:44 AM
Hello @ all!!

I want to show you the Tradingpost map with more enemies and two friendly units which helps you to defend the traders.
The movie is with a very good quali.

Tools used:
BTB Editor by Rob
Wh32Edit by Ghabry
Make a Videoguide by Jim

Thx a lot for these awesome tools and help!! =)
62  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament June on: June 26, 2009, 08:56:37 PM
Oh shit, i´m to late ;(

If possible confirm me too pls.
63  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: June 18, 2009, 03:48:13 PM
Malus Orc Orders

Diplomacy

none

Moves

GO2 3-2-C to 3-5-B
64  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: June 17, 2009, 06:06:12 PM
Malus Orc Orders

Diplomacy

The orcs declare peace to the vampires because it seems they like to drink blood too.

Moves

GO2 3-5-B to 2-3-C

Waaaaaarrghhhhhhh
65  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: June 16, 2009, 04:58:04 PM
Bloody Day
The orcs attacks the goblins on a road and win after a bloody fight. Enough blood for the trolls, even their own.
The gobz retreat with many loses.

Malus vs Nitrox
3-5-B GO2 (Host) wins vs GB3 at Border Countries
GB3 isn´t destroyed.
66  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: who wants to play Dungeon Keeper 1-2? on: June 14, 2009, 12:29:49 PM
Now i have the game too and it works.

pls massage me at hamachi if you want to play.
67  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: June 12, 2009, 08:25:43 PM
Malus Orc Moves

Diplomacy

none

Moves

GO2 attacks from 3-1-C to 3-5-B

No mercy!!! Waaaaaarggghhhhhhh!!
68  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Game Chat Room on: June 10, 2009, 09:13:28 PM
Today its to late to answer all, i´m to tired and need more time to think about it cause its a very interesting point. I will do it tomorrow.
Its good to discuss about our conquest cause we play it together =)

@ whfreak, tomorrow i try to be at hamachi at evening too. pls massage me if you got time.

cu ya all
69  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: June 10, 2009, 09:06:59 PM
Today the orcs were attacked by two big mercenary armies.
Late at night the battle started.
At the first fights the orcs wins with some loses. The survived mercenaries flee.
But there was a second army too, they caused very high damage to the orc army but it wasn´t enough to beat them.
With high casualties the orcs win the second big fight and the mercenary flees too.

Great fights, much blood!

Double Attack Malus vs Cholio

4-8-C GO1 vs HM3 (Host) at Helmgart Keep
Malus GO1 wins, HM3 disbanded

GO1 vs HM1 (Host) at Sylvania
Malus GO1 wins, HM1 disbanded
70  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Game Chat Room on: June 10, 2009, 06:17:41 PM
Thank you very much, thats great!
71  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Game Chat Room on: June 10, 2009, 05:36:29 PM
Hi @ all

Today a want to say my suggestions.

Double+battles
I think it´s very unreal to allow refill after first battle in case of a double+ attack.
To balance this problem we should:
-allow only a double attack
-both, defending army and attacking army can´t refill for 1 turn.
This means the winner must wait and loser has the chance to attack this "weakened" army on next turn.
E.g. I defend my capitol and my enemy attack with two armies. At first battle i win with many loses, can´t refill cause there is a second attacking army. At second battle i lose. The enemy capture the capitol but can´t refill for 1 turn.
At next turn one of my armies is next to the capitol and í have the chance to attack the army at my capitol. I win the battle cause they were to "weaken".
With this play style you have to take a look at all your armies, to make a counterattack possible.
I think this prevent a rush like alavet and whfreak does.
Because, if you have no army on back or only one army, the enemy can capture the capitol very easy with a double attack.

Capitol rule
- if you lose your capitol you have the chance to capture a new for 2 or 3 turns, if not you are out

Number of armies
- increase starting armies to 6
One bad fact at conquest is the low number (3) of armies, if i lose my first battle the game is over because my enemy capture all my land. E.g. Grend got the chance, capture one of my army depot and so i was only able to get 2 and he 4 armies at same time.
More armies to handle, more tactic to play, exspecialy with new double attack rule.
- actual number of armies = capitol allows 3, first army depot 2 and second+ depots allow 1  
E.g. at start i have 1 capitol and 2 army depots = 6 starting armies
after turn 4 i have 1 capitol and 4 army depots = maximum of 8 armies
at turn 7 i have 1 capitol and 1 army depots = maximum of 5 armies
- every turn only one army can be created up to maximum of allowed armies
To prevent rush and fast rebuy of dead armies

at first, thats all, there are more suggestions too but i want to sum up at end of first conquest.
Yes i can´t say something to alavet´s suggestion because i have an other opinion.  Tongue

@ cholio
you have a new privat message.
I have time today and only in the evening.
I don´t know how many hours are between german and russian time.
Pls take a look at hamachi, i try to join it every times if i got time to play.
@ Whfreak the same i think =)

@ Flak
I think we need a special hamachi channel for conquest.
72  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Game Chat Room on: June 09, 2009, 02:15:41 PM
What´s now the exactly rule in case of a double/tripple attack?

Cause i have now my first double attack by cholio and i want to keep it fair by myself.
73  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: June 09, 2009, 02:10:53 PM
Malus Orc Moves

Diplomacy

Greenskins declare war to whfreak´s Drows and Alavet´s Vampires.

Moves

GO2 attacks from 3-1-C to 3-5-B

No mercy!!! Waaaaaarggghhhhhhh!!
74  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Game Chat Room on: June 07, 2009, 08:45:19 PM
Sorry but there was no chance to play the battle @ turn 5.

I think its not a problem if a player has no time to play for a turn.
It´s a good choise to reput the army, so we can fight the battle at turn 6 i hope  Wink

Thanks at all players for waiting.
75  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Game Chat Room on: June 06, 2009, 05:06:51 PM
I hope that we can fight today or on sunday.
I´m waiting at hamachi for grend.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8