April 23, 2024, 12:48:13 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Modifications / Troops / Re: idea for new army: Dwarves. on: February 17, 2009, 01:44:37 AM
Can you add units to an army? like have more units than what they have set, not the max 10/12 that the give for the roster but of available units, could you add more into there, just thinking instead of having humans orcs and undead have humans dwarfs(its dwarfs in warhammer dunno why) and elves (wood and high) and then greenskins lizardmen and skaven (maybe even beastmen) and then undead chaos and darkelves?

of course with skaven you want more than 32 per unit because they swarm but yeah just trying to expand the game any way i can
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Hamachi on: February 16, 2009, 08:20:45 AM
hey im in 5.102.463.74
3  Modifications / Troops / Re: idea for new army: Dwarves. on: February 16, 2009, 03:09:29 AM
sorry if this is off topic but is it possible to make all the armies of Warhammer, if you spend the time making the sprites? and if so how do I make sprites I think this could be a great project
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February on: February 15, 2009, 10:33:38 AM
first time playin in  tourney, used to play back when it was new and im back, wil need to learn the rules, anyone up for a game just try check chat if im on but you have to know im in NZ (New Zealand) for those who dont know Tongue so its diff time for me
5  Modifications / Troops / Re: Maybe we should add new regiments. on: February 15, 2009, 10:28:21 AM
this sounds like a great idea, what do i need to get to do this stuff and also any tuts on th programs
Pages: [1]