May 07, 2024, 10:37:04 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: German Version Fix? on: August 31, 2015, 06:29:28 PM
Thank you for the help Smiley
The Problem is I want play DO for the cause of nostalgy - and without my loved german bernhard voice it wouldn't be the same Sad
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: German Version Fix? on: August 28, 2015, 02:13:05 PM
Hmm, bad luck for me Sad

Maybe in a few years there is a german patch I hope Cheesy

Thanks for your replys Smiley
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / German Version Fix? on: August 25, 2015, 01:00:47 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm a great Fan of DarkOmen, but not a very nice computer-crack. (and my english isn't the best too)

I want to play DO on a modern Win8.1-System; I followed the Fix-instructions on this site.

The game launchs and the menue is fine, but ingame the left side is totaly chaotical coulored.

(not sure why the right side is black - it was allright when I have taken this Screen.)

I'm not sure if I have understand right, but I think this error is fixable with editing the .exe with a hex Editor.
The Problem is (I want the game in german) that there are no entry as in the post for the english .exe written.

Maybe I just not understand it correctly - but is here someone that can explain how to fix the german Version?
If the answer is in german that will be much better Wink

Greez
Vladec
Pages: [1]