April 25, 2024, 04:19:41 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 48
1  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hello on: July 31, 2016, 04:26:48 AM
hey! late but sure: welcome!

hi olly! haha
2  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: We'll change on: December 22, 2014, 04:31:36 AM
WOW those are MASSIVE advances!

Adding more sprites without overwritting originals, is "unlimited" ?¿? can be added like 8 sprites for each race in warhammer , and then organizing them in the army book (i guees they have to be added to human, orc or undead  army books) ?¿

However there is a banner limit right?

Anyway, waiting to have a new engine, mixed with all the tools already developed, to make 3d models with zbrush, paint them and pose them to make sprites without worring about anything, however i guess that if me or anyone make sprites, they could be imported to this "new engine" coming?

being able to mix magic is so great, that will work for the new races ♥
3  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: My Kickstarter campaign on: September 11, 2014, 04:15:22 AM
Just wanted to say that the campaign ended extremly well, with 6k reached and 7 miniatures unlocked, i feel super happy.

From here to a couple of years we will be talking about the Menhhir Games dark omen version Wink Wink Wink

Cheesy
4  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / My Kickstarter campaign on: August 11, 2014, 10:21:02 PM
Hi guys, this is the reason i have disspeared: building my future  Smiley

I am developing my own  miniatures and wargames "brand", Menhir Games, and for that, i have being reading writting, drawing/sketching, and sculpting A LOT, being active in the hobby comunities etc etc, a hell of work, but nice.
 in the last months this year i was preparing a KS campaign until i was able to actually launching one, and here i am, after promoting it in many sites it started today:

Its goal is to get money for the production of the first 4 fantasy heroes/characters in 28mm scale.. with 8 more heroes stretch goals to unlock Smiley

Who knows if in the future a "dark omen" based in menhir games fantasy world is released? haha

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nickryan/28mm-fantasy-champions-from-around-the-ancient-wor

THANKS guys (btw i played pretty good battles last week against jeronimo wioth Fair Omen, old times back to my mind)

5  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Question about 4 bit 8 bit etc on: May 24, 2014, 05:14:30 AM
Thanks leisheng, i am still alive and preciate your reply Cheesy
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: May 24, 2014, 05:04:14 AM
Hey, i am jero1988@hotmail.com add me people, i am not  very available but if we start making small tournaments or "play days" i can join.

that GR account is used by me LordBraprus (or itlerion ) and my brother Jeronimo.

cya!
7  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Adding more Sprites to Dark Omen on: March 17, 2014, 01:51:33 AM
oh very well Aqrit, fantasticus!

as you say, it would be a "beta" right? the tool you made will be improved by time right? anyway, i will check it, i dont know how might it work.
8  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Adding more Sprites to Dark Omen on: March 10, 2014, 05:25:24 PM
wow wow owowo!! nice team work, really.

i remember when making mods with more sprites and units, that yes, if you reallly wanted to add more races while keeping the original ones (hu, un, or) or even, keeping that ones, but making a 4th race by remplacing some "remplasable units" and making a new race, you were Fuc@€ing stoped by that sprites slots problem, the number of frames .. and the number of units slots available.

ANd.. while you could do the "mod selector" stuff. it was a mess.. grend works was good but  (it is a perfectionist thing maybe) i couldnt enjoy it: units iwth the same banner, and races with different banner colurs pallete (because it was used in other  races too) etc..

SO, fixing that would atract me a lot to keep making 3d modles and then 2D sprites, but mostly, 3D models.. i have being working a lot with Zbrush, if there is no problem  i wanna share some of the works in a post, i guess that in "2D Sprites" main topic. all of them are medieval/fantasy of course Smiley
9  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Help with dark omen spanish broken link? on: September 22, 2013, 06:40:11 PM
oh! so you could hear the beatifull voices Smiley..

can you upload it? so i download? mediafire or wherever you desire my lord ? Smiley
10  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Help with dark omen spanish broken link? on: September 10, 2013, 02:43:43 PM
I found that a guy uploaded the game 2 ago.. i believed the links would be broken or no files .. he uploeaded in 3 parts: part2 and 3 are FINE (230 megas in total)...

HOWEVER the part 1 Sad.. says file missing or invalid key. is worthly having  faith ? or not?

olly, you are the PRO.. anyway , the texts are in english and voices in spanish (wich is what i more like/interested) jesus, the treeman voice was PHENOMENAL.

MediaFile:

Parte 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?muoobfiivb4c11v
Parte 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?r89lzf9t5z1wvrh
Parte 3: http://www.mediafire.com/?8i4ue2ier5eir6d

PS: i already contacted 1 person that in that moment, (2 years ago) downloaded the parts, he seems to be old games fanatic so I HPE he answers me affirmative.

http://www.taringa.net/posts/juegos/11214359/Warhammer-Dark-Omen-ISO-Full-PC-Espanol.html
11  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: 10v10 RTS Wargame Airland Battle on: September 09, 2013, 12:30:40 AM
oh! thats nice, i have being playing Warthunder where you have planes, warships and ground units (vehicules).

its 15vs15 and each players can use up to 5 planes, so its like 75vs75 Shocked, in the future tanks and ships will be available for players to use.

Respect dark omen, map would be cool with those grapchis, however, not so big, it is not necesary of course Tongue
the zoom OUT, and icon, made me remember POPULOUS: the beggining.

However i would not like that playing with so m uch zoom is posible, the"magic" of RTS i think it is that you can see t he people fighting smashing blading and dieng with "argggggggggggghhhh" noises.. thing that would not be preciated in such a zoom out.

But i liked yes, the map style and gameplay,, but i would decrease the maximum zoom a bit for medieval games Tongue or games with mele.
12  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Windows 8 Pro x64 Won't even install on: June 27, 2013, 12:27:03 PM
train, and later , join tournaments!! or play via game ranger Cheesy

you will have to install the maps mod and the "multplayer mod" fair omen or wichever you guys are using now to play.
13  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Textures to refresh dark omen battle fields on: June 27, 2013, 12:25:09 PM
OH WELL THE IMAGES ARE SUPER SIZE AHAHAH.

i want to add, that we could make INFERNO textures, with corpses, lava and jesus, make campings or just simple maps doom-like.

Cheesy:Cheesy:Cheesy:D:
14  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Textures to refresh dark omen battle fields on: June 27, 2013, 12:23:15 PM
Hi guys! i was thinking, time ago this year i made "lots" of textures, and, i remember that in the past i modified (easily) the textures of some maps.

i was thinking, we could give a fresh better definition textures, well definiton is same, but it may look better, i guess :I.

i made:

http://itlerionworkshop.blogspot.com.ar/2013/02/new-terrains-textures-for-tiles-or.html

and the same patron with sand/beach:

and i have of course,  dirt and grass, but didnt upload images, however, i printed them and made a "real life dark omen map" (?)...

i will upload files later, but i will give it a try too.

the cool of this, is that you dont need nothing more than paint Tongue or gimp better, or photoshop just open the image and rezise the original size, and save has 256 colours bmp Cheesy
15  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: May Tournament on: June 27, 2013, 12:13:47 PM
HEYYY FLAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiiiiii, well , we can revive this, and make at leat 4 players tournament with jero, me, flak and olly, and if 1 or 2 more can join, better!!!.

Sorry i ask this , but is the recent topic: is dark omen playable in gameranger? is all ok? what version you playing, the last  fair omen ?

if all is okay, we can arrange something
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 48