May 03, 2024, 01:57:05 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Campaign: RotD Rise of the Dead on: November 13, 2011, 07:38:41 PM
No dice! i still havent got off the first level.I have never known a mod so annoying and yet so addictive! full marks to the creator.
After several hrs, i think i will leave it for awhile:)
2  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Campaign: RotD Rise of the Dead on: November 13, 2011, 03:59:13 PM
I made it to the last mission, but 3 Vamps and Fire Mage and all the Grudgebringer are too much^^

Well done:) I have got onto level three.But, i have only one mage ( of course ) and a single archer and a single gr8sword regt eft.Going to start again and hope for the best:)
3  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Campaign: RotD Rise of the Dead on: November 13, 2011, 10:16:06 AM
I really liked the feel of the empire troops at the start of this mod.Eagerly i set up my troops and was ready to go,go,go.Then after so many attempts just to get across the river without losing half my army and constant restarts after a few seconds due to a lobber routing my troops and three of my units trying to destroy an archer regt and getting nowhere.I finally gave up.
A great idea and good planning went into the mod, but i have to finaly give up on it.Way too hard, no longer felt a challenge and simply became annoying.
I do not mean to come across a sore loser, but until an update comes out i have to concede defeat:)
Pages: [1]