April 27, 2024, 10:06:10 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2]
16  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: What means your NickName on: October 22, 2009, 10:19:09 PM
Lindar doesn't sound female for me Wink

Well it sounds alot like Linda (A very, very common name in holland)
17  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / What are you're favorite units in the campaing? on: October 22, 2009, 09:53:27 PM
Hi guys, just curious which units you all choose for the campaign.

Mine are:
-Grudgebringer cavalry
-Grudgebringer cannon
-Imperial mortar
-Bright mage
-Grudgebringer crossbow (replace them later by elven bowman)
-Ragnars wolves
-Flaggelants
-Ogres
-Dwarves
-last spot is a bit of everything like Grail knights, steam tank and so on
18  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Hi peeps on: October 22, 2009, 09:47:26 PM
Haven't seen this part of the forum before, but here's something about me Smiley

My name is Lindar, 19 years old from Holland Smiley
I came to this site a few weeks ago because I was bored at school and looked for some dark omen sites so here I am and the forum is really fun, also the new campaigns (trying the goblin one at the moment)
I play dark omen for the last few months actively, my brother bought it years ago but I never bothered to play it (yes what a shame) but I've seen enough of the campaign and would like to play online with you guys, so maybe you see me around in some time Smiley

Well guess that's all I guess
19  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: What means your NickName on: October 22, 2009, 09:41:21 PM
Nothing special about mine, it's just my in real life name (and yes I am a boy)
20  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: How many times have you completed Dark Omen on: October 22, 2009, 09:39:43 PM
I'm completing it now for like the 5th time in the past 2 months or something, I just like the game and don't bother to do the campain over and over again Tongue and every time I try to complete it on a other way (as fast as possible for example by declining everyone)
21  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: Artefacts on: October 15, 2009, 11:30:42 PM
Ow, I am sorry abut that, I am new here so excuse me if I don't know how things fully work around here, just tried to help a hand Smiley but I understand why you deleted it, but what if I discriped my it in my own words? I mean I know where the items are, I don't legal to tell you it in my own words, right?

22  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Just a question..... on: October 15, 2009, 11:04:25 PM
Hey, I'm new to this forum and community, so please don't flame me for not knowing that much yet Wink

But what I wanted to ask was: Do you guys (or even other) play warhammer: DO much online so I can encounter people by just going online or do you guys really pick dates (I have peeked on the tournament topics a bit). Or does dark omen work differently if it comes to multiplayer?

Greetings Lindar
23  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: Artefacts on: October 15, 2009, 10:14:22 PM
Hey guys, found some info about the items on the internet, here you go.

[text removed by Ghabry]

Link to the Text: [www.gamefaqs.com]
24  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: How to beat the last battle (Black Pyramid). on: October 13, 2009, 10:21:21 PM
hey guys, I'm new to this forum, I've looked around a bit and its realy fun Smiley

But about the last level, what I did was just stay where you are and kill the waves that come at you. Then when the waves stop, move you're best unit (In my case Grudgebringer cavalier equiped with rune fang, horn, and arcane banner (sorry, but I dont remember the exact names right now)) and killed a group of skelly archers and a catapult on my way, then I the Dread king came at me, I shot him+the necromancer when they came at me. Then just kill the rest of mummys that come at you.

BTW I used the bright mage to kill the catapults (equiped with all special mage items). Just teleport behind them and burn em down, like he said: =That wich is dead may still burn Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]