March 28, 2024, 02:37:07 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Chaos Dwarf Invasion on: February 06, 2021, 09:51:44 PM
But the flag does seem a bit weird, just so you know

[attachment=1]
2  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Chaos Dwarf Invasion on: February 06, 2021, 09:47:26 PM
Thanks!
3  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Chaos Dwarf Invasion on: February 06, 2021, 04:42:34 PM
Thanks for the quick reply! Thank you (and all other creators) for putting the effort in! Will you post it somewhere hen you upload the fix?
4  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Chaos Dwarf Invasion on: February 06, 2021, 03:34:19 PM
hey there!

1st of all I love this mod! It is though but with the right tactic and some luck I've managed to play my way to Loren, but now everytime I want to load the mission the game just shuts down. No crash. No freeze. Just Dark omen shutting down in an eyeblink after loading the map. I don't know the exacts names, but it is after you visited king Leon Kerr or something and getting the Chaos Dwarf overlord. In the normal game it would be after you get the melee elf regiment. Anyone knows what is up?
5  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Campaign: Dark Omen Enhanced Edition on: January 31, 2021, 07:09:17 PM
Thanks for the reply! I will continue then and prob replay it a few times hehehe
6  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Campaign: Dark Omen Enhanced Edition on: January 24, 2021, 05:27:17 PM
Hey Malus,

1st of all thanks for this enhanced edition! from the few levels I played it looks really cool. But I have a question and if possible, give me as spoiler free answer as you can. So I just finished the helmguard mission but the game did not let me choose to defend bogenhafen (The town defense mission with the purple clothed mayor). I was wondering if the choice I made to help Sven impacted this. And if future choices also will impact that kind of stuff, like choosing to go on one sidemission makes it skips another. Or is something weird going on with my game?
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Game freezes after alt-tab on: January 20, 2021, 07:47:22 PM
Ah that sucks, well just have to learn to focus on the game instead of getting distracted by everything else. Thanks for the fast reply!
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Game freezes after alt-tab on: January 20, 2021, 06:55:19 PM
Hey all!

After years I came back again for some dark omen. I followed all instructions and the game runs really nice and smooth on Windows 10, great work! Only I hav encountered an issue. Whenever I alt-tab away from DO I cant tab back, whatever I do, and task manager says DO is not responding so I have to force quit it. Any idea what a solution could be? I tried to look for it, but could not find anything.

Thanks in advance!
9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Dark Omen 2 released (beta) on: February 02, 2011, 06:04:24 PM
But back to my first question, is there any detailed information about the new regiments that you control?
10  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Dark Omen 2 released (beta) on: February 02, 2011, 02:11:09 PM
I always try to avoid them when I know the goblins release the fanatics, but with this great Dark Omen expanded it seems almost every goblin regiment has fanatics with them, so often they take me by suprise when I charge them.
11  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Dark Omen 2 released (beta) on: February 01, 2011, 09:33:29 PM
Hey People!

First of all: This expended Dark Omen is great! But I have a question. Is there any possiblity to get information about your regiments? For example can I read somewhere if a kind of ranged regiment is also good in melee?

And a question off-topic, what is the best/a good way to kill those damned goblin fanatics that are released from goblin regiments when you engage them? I've played Dark Omen alot but never found a good way to kill them, thus ending getting half of a regiment killed.

But anyway, keep up the good work and I will report the bugs that I will find!

Greetings,

Lindar

12  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: What are you're favorite units in the campaing? on: October 26, 2009, 12:13:56 PM
btw is it just me or do the imperial swordman and dwarves just really suck?
13  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: What means your NickName on: October 24, 2009, 05:18:15 PM
I'm born in holland and so are parents Tongue

But to avoid the question which has been asked me over a 1000 times: My name originaly comes from Tolkien (the guy who wrote Lord of the Rings and more) my parents have a encyclopedia of all Tolkiens book and they picked a name from it for me and my brothers.
14  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Battle pictures on: October 22, 2009, 10:38:49 PM
Its not visible in the image, but a second after this shot, my last remaining flagellant DIED while there were no enemy units around anymore. Sipax theorized the tree ate him. =)

about this, I have seen it in the single player a few time, that 1 or 2 units died after the battle ended, especially when they where fighting against someone with the grudgebringer sword. In battle I won because the last skelly archer died after my units routed (grudgebringer swordman with the grudgebringer sword, and yes 8 of them fleed for 1 archer)
15  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hi peeps on: October 22, 2009, 10:23:10 PM
Thanks for the advice, I wanted to check out the hamachi channel but didn't have much time for it lately Smiley
Pages: [1] 2