May 04, 2024, 09:59:39 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament on: September 27, 2008, 08:56:29 PM
gooooood turn out! thanks for sortin it out bem! and everyone else for participating!
the force was not with me today, but i live to fight another day.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament on: September 27, 2008, 09:44:47 AM
i think deployment is something that needs looking at also. now their are 3 ways i can think of.

1) both players deploy at the same time until both are happy with each others deployment and click start. just the same as in the friendly matches which are played.

2) player one deploys a regiment, types "1 done" into the in game convo,
player two deploys a regiment, types "1 done" into convo
player one deploys a regiment, types "2 done"
player two deploys a regiment, types "2 done" etc.. and take it in turns.

main problem with this i think is that it is too easy to begin the game with an accidental {ENTER}
IRC bot generates a dice roll which decides which player must go first. (123 player one. 456 player two)

3) IRC bot generates a dice roll which determins which army is deployed first. the complete army for that player is deployed first before the other player begins his deployment.

i think a map list of only the fairest of maps is needed. could we get 3D screen shots from mika's map viewer of each map on the website.
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning on: September 20, 2008, 09:04:19 PM
hi pedritto2001 & weclome to the board. if you want to play DO online i suggest you search the forum for the hamachi guide, hit the chat room which is in the nav bar also and you can arrange games in their.

As far as comparisons go between DO and AOR, the gameplay and game genre is just totaly different, the only relation the two games would share is the world/story/history they are in, maybe a few character or item goodies from DO. A few of my friends have high expectations for AOR, all of them being WOW players, i would be intersted in hearing your thoughts and comparisons between these two games (WOW & AOR), i assume all the laggyness and glitches will be ironed out in time.

I suppose you have to really play the game for a long time, well get into the higher levels before you can make a fair comparrision to WOW, as comparing now would be like comparring your current gaming experiance only up to a lvl 8 char on WOW. Defaintly be intrested in this pedritto, hope it shines through & through WOW.
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament ... and for 1st prize... wait for it!!! on: September 19, 2008, 10:29:55 PM
... and for 1st prize... wait for it!!!

gold dust! Cheesy btw, im dean aka zerg laffo16 or stone, all the best to u all in the tourney!
all your crayon bases belong to me!
Pages: [1]