April 16, 2024, 05:31:53 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Undead Campaign (Countess's Journey) on: June 08, 2019, 01:07:56 PM
I just played with this Undead Campaign mod and i liked that. Maybe the Countess is too powerful. Others, like Swordman skeletons are sucks :/ They would need a little bit more armor or something.

At mission 2 when the knights of the realm attacking, the only solution for route them was to sending the countess in their faces, then everyone after them xd
The Wraights was a good think, but i would prefer only a 4-5 wraights and no necromancer with them.

Continously: I like this mod. Have it's own magic.

Bug:
 - When i used the basic attack magic with the countess near at him, i could shoot down it's own regiment's unit.
 - When i made an enemy regiment to flee, not just the enemy's regiment lost units.. sometimes. But if i'm right the original game had such a bug too.
 - Mission 5: Stay to fight at Bogenhafen. When the goblin shaman would appear, the game crashes. Well i tried only once now, so maybe this is not a core error in the mod.

That's enough for now Cheesy
2  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Undead Campaign (as Mannfred von Carstein) on: June 08, 2019, 10:54:02 AM
I can't download it Cry
3  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Request for someone with time :) on: June 08, 2019, 10:48:28 AM
Yeah, i would like that too.
I would really prefer the Undead Army in single player.
OR
It wouldn't be bad if you guys could make a Skirmish mod, where you can make your own army just like in the multi player section, with more options. Cheesy
Pages: [1]