April 25, 2024, 01:30:56 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: Dark Omen Cinematics - Upscaled with AI on: April 03, 2021, 09:54:53 PM
Thank you very much, glad to see the videos in modern resolution.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: January 07, 2013, 08:35:59 PM
You can add me :

3646165     Kyjja
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Hangover Cure... on: January 07, 2013, 07:04:11 PM
Well... are you looking for a desktop or a laptop ? How will you use it ? Games, Video encoding... ?
How much money would you put in this computer ?
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: EngRel issue on Win XP... on a Virtual Machine on: January 06, 2013, 03:04:11 PM
Registered as Kyjja.
Let me know your Nickname in PM if you want Smiley
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: EngRel issue on Win XP... on a Virtual Machine on: January 05, 2013, 09:12:29 PM
It works !

Somebody still playing ? I have never tried multiplayer.
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / EngRel issue on Win XP... on a Virtual Machine on: January 05, 2013, 12:27:38 PM
Hello everybody !

Three years after my last post on this forum (it's nice to see there are a few survivors here), I wanted to play DO again.

Then, I created a Virtual machine with Win XP, because I remembered that DO wasn't playable on Win 7 without a lot of tricks.

So, I took an ISO I created many years ago from the CD and started installation, which ran perfectly.

But, when I tried to launch DO, I had the famous EngRel.exe issue. I applied the do_crashfix & do_nocd_patcher from the site, but the error still appears each time I try to launch the game.

Well, I have done the French Install, as I always do.

Hope you can help me to fix it.

Thanks.
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: How to beat the last battle (Black Pyramid). on: November 07, 2009, 01:47:13 AM
Yes, you can kill the king with Tornado, but it is more efficient to cast the maximum tornado at the same time (the best is to spend all your magic points). The three first nado will be negated, then the other will surely hit the king.
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: What are you're favorite units in the campaing? on: November 07, 2009, 01:34:22 AM
Hello

Love Bright Mage/Pistoliers (Hit 'n Run <3 ) /Mortar/Crossbowmen Grin

Hate : Ice mage/Archers (elven or humans)/slow units (Tank, dwarves... huh, i don't really hate dwarves, but they just are able to guard some artillery unit).

Ogres are very good too, fast 'n furious! Grin
9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament September on: September 15, 2009, 01:16:34 PM
I may not be free this week-end... Embarrassed

Same for me :/
10  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: New Goblin Campaign on: April 15, 2009, 04:37:35 PM
I just charge Treeman/Cavalry/Big Infantry/Wizard with Fists of Gork now  Tongue
11  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: New Goblin Campaign on: April 14, 2009, 04:39:53 PM
I didn't know that the ALL is for All languages Cheesy
12  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: New Goblin Campaign on: April 14, 2009, 03:59:21 PM
Hi.

I finally found why I wasn't able to get the greenskin army.
There is a problem with the french install : you always get the normal campaign army (but fight dwarves, etc...).
So, I had to make an English install, then copy the new campaign files, then copy the French sound from the CD :p.

Well, i tried the ~5-6 first fights, and i think that the Staff of Osiris is too powerfull. With it, you can gain xp very fast for your shaman. Besides, you can use it when you are charging, of course including defensive charge.
So, you can manage any low or normal speed units, include Wights, etc... You can kill 50% of an undead cavalry before they arrive at contact!  Kiss
13  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: How to beat the last battle (Black Pyramid). on: April 12, 2009, 11:25:03 PM
Really LONG game.

Have done this fight with Pistoliers and a Hit n Run strategy. Very long fight, too.
14  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: New Goblin Campaign on: April 03, 2009, 11:50:54 PM
Thanks for the file, i'll try next week-end (don't have my DO cd now :p).
I think I got the large install (~260 mo install on my HDD; will check this next WE too).
15  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: New Goblin Campaign on: April 03, 2009, 12:18:39 PM
Hi.

I've downloaded the campaign form the download section, and  - tried - to install it.

The campaign seems to be, huh, half installed. I got the rights enemies (humans ans dwarves in the second battle), but I control the normal campaign units (Grudgebringer army). :/
Pages: [1] 2