March 29, 2024, 08:55:57 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: June 15, 2015, 10:44:35 PM
I just remembered this site, are there still tournaments going on at the end of the months? Were some years ago I last particapated.

Anyways i'm itching to get a game in or two.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament July on: July 15, 2009, 10:38:24 AM
Sadly, I can't participate any longer so cross me from the list.
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament July on: June 30, 2009, 07:42:02 PM
I'm in
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Blood Bowl on: June 27, 2009, 02:00:27 PM
I was one of the beta testers of the game (Multiplayer)

Really nice graphics. But it really does have its weaknesses *unfortunately*. It lags increadibly much..*You will have to change the graphics to the lower settings*. I still find it odd that the graphics made it lag that much..they do not seem more requiring than other modern games I have on my computer.

Races: Wood Elves, Skaven, Lizardmen, Humans, Orcs, Chaos, Dwarves--- No Undead :/ Hopefully they will remedy this with putting more races in the patches *Hopefully not in expansions*

Gameplay: The beta version didn't allow you to try the blitzmode. The normal classic mode works good. I've heard from people that has already got the game that the computer has a bad AI. After playing the Multiplayer I can say that there will be a need for admins so people just don't leave the game when it's going bad for them..(hopefully people from Fumbbl will start some organised league in the game when it comes out).

Music: Way to repetive, they have like one song going on all the time in the game..And it gets annoying after a while.

It was not totally fullfilling for me, hopefully they have fixed some of the things that bugged me with the release...Hopefully they will release a lot of patches as well. The game was slow in many ways so I hope to see that redeemed.

BTW: BEWARE of the "NEXT" button when you create a team, since you can't go back =)
5  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: yours sincerely, on: June 27, 2009, 01:25:40 PM
Willkommen!
6  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: hi my mates on: June 27, 2009, 01:23:51 PM
It's kind of amazing how far spread this game really is.
7  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Yet another introduction on: June 27, 2009, 01:21:32 PM
Oh my a norrlänning!
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: FACTIONS on: June 27, 2009, 01:15:07 PM
I like the rules, The games should be more balanced with this ruleset. However i'm not a big fan of the Alliance faction having ptholos as a shield.
9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament June on: June 27, 2009, 12:00:33 PM
So you're only going to have one team with the factions rule, am I correct?

For that matter will we use the special faction rules as well?
10  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament June on: June 26, 2009, 12:34:26 PM
Confirm confirm confirmed! =)
11  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament June on: June 05, 2009, 11:06:41 AM
Yeay summer vacation and I've got no job. Sign me up.
12  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament April on: April 02, 2009, 09:42:37 PM
Sign me up!
13  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament March on: March 29, 2009, 11:54:55 PM
Great tournament, congratulations to Alavet for winning.

Next Tour is my Turn hoho, the question is..will someone crush my group stage winning streak?

14  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament March on: March 16, 2009, 12:47:44 AM
I guess i will join this months tournament as well =)
15  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament March on: March 08, 2009, 09:01:17 PM
I agree, we should add engaging in melee with the wizard when the wizard is the last unit. I kind of felt bad winning against Ghabry last tournament in that way.

Pages: [1] 2