March 29, 2024, 03:37:10 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
1  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Campaign: Dark Omen Enhanced Edition on: July 28, 2021, 07:20:41 PM
oh yeah good times Cheesy Im trying to run DO on windows 10 right now Cheesy
2  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Campaign: Dark Omen Enhanced Edition on: July 28, 2021, 11:37:36 AM
Cool to see you all still playing DO Smiley I remember I played some multiplayer battles with yo guys 10 years ago Cheesy hope you are well
3  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! on: December 25, 2012, 10:51:44 PM
Thank you !! You too Olly Smiley
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Hangover Cure... on: December 16, 2012, 10:31:29 PM
That looks great Smiley
5  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Chaos Dwarf Invasion on: September 09, 2012, 09:55:20 PM
I'm not sure but i think its only "one battle ally" Smiley it's not in your army roster. I'm really impressed about your ambition to finish this mission with vampire alive Cheesy I also found that campaign very challenging Smiley
6  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Chaos Dwarf Invasion on: June 02, 2012, 09:40:37 PM
Hell... that's what i hate the most. I almost finished sylvania - only one mortal left. I send wolves to attack (5 units).
Mortal shots perfectly in the middle of this small and fast unit and kills them all - restart ...
7  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Chaos Dwarf Invasion on: June 02, 2012, 07:48:02 PM
I did it that way
1.I deployed units on bottom left but not too far away, in place where nothing can shot them (there is such place trust me, it's by the left end of the trees).
2.Then cannon and pistolieers killed halberds
3.Bretons were "tanked" by infernal golem spamming fireballs but first they got some nice hits with cannon and pistoliers.
4.Ptolos shield was captured becouse i let the helberds to fight and charge from behind.
5.I walked with my golem to "launch" next wave of cav and destroy it in the same place where i deployed the units and then rushed on remaining bowman and cannons.
There is a nice possibility to kill the bottom canon and some archers with infernal golem and his spells by coming near that cliff - they can't hit him so easy if you move smart Smiley
8  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Chaos Dwarf Invasion on: June 01, 2012, 08:16:24 PM
Sometimes golem start mission without spell and then in the middle of the battle suddenly he has the spell.
9  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Chaos Dwarf Invasion on: June 01, 2012, 06:58:32 PM
I played Sylvania couple of times and my infernal golem had fire beam spell.
Now when I try to play from the same savegame and he has no spells :/
Is it a bug or just a feature ?
And also question numer two.
My units are called for example "unused PEASANT". Why is that ?
10  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Chaos Dwarf Invasion on: June 01, 2012, 10:20:06 AM
Ok I overwrited the files. Sylvania is insane too Smiley I know how to pass it but it's very had
11  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Chaos Dwarf Invasion on: June 01, 2012, 09:37:56 AM
It's very cool campaign. Now I'm fighting in Sylvania Smiley except attacking helmgart and defending bogenhafen it's very very nice and balanced Smiley Infernal Golem is my fav unit so far. I saw that there are some new "patches" but i didnt installed them
12  Modifications / Tools / Re: Mod Selector on: May 20, 2012, 01:01:21 PM
Yes
13  Modifications / Tools / Re: Mod Selector on: May 20, 2012, 08:43:58 AM
My prices didn't change :/ I put it in mods/fair omen/prg and nothing :/
14  Modifications / Tools / Re: Mod Selector on: May 16, 2012, 07:25:29 PM
I tried making all mods again and now everything works fine Smiley It must have been my mistake.

Fair Omen doesn't crash but prices of items didn't change.
15  Modifications / Tools / Re: Mod Selector on: May 15, 2012, 12:06:52 PM
In my Fair Omen "moddir" there are already 3 files *.are and *.aud. If i want copy more from orginal DO it wants to overwrite them. Should I do it ? It crashes all the time.

I think I know what you mean becouse when I run the game - pick Fair Omen - go to multiplayer, there are no default armies. And this is the problem right ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8