March 30, 2024, 08:22:23 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Old Army Books for Orcs on: July 06, 2010, 12:51:11 AM
Thank you, but I am mainly interested to have some shiny book in my ahnds and read and and dont need any special information. Do you have perhaps a double in one old orc or empire book you would trade/sell?
2  Modifications / Tools / Re: Mod Management Tool on: July 05, 2010, 11:16:59 PM
Are they(and their sources) available anywhere? I dont find them on the page.
And what is the state of them?
With modpack you mean a combination of mods or just a single archive with all mods and a launcher?
3  Modifications / Tools / Re: Mod Management Tool on: July 05, 2010, 02:43:26 PM
Ok, registry should make things even easier.
Thoughts on it:
KISS 2 Lists and 2 Buttons, 1 Textfield. One list for available extensions, one for installed. One button installs the selected, the other button starts the selected. Textfield shows description.
XML file (from web?) with a list of all available: id, name, shortname, description, linktozip
XML file with all installed: id
To install: download zip, unpack to tool folder in shortname folder
To start: crossreference folders in shortname folder with registry entries, change registry accordingly, launch DO
4  Modifications / Tools / Re: Mod Management Tool on: June 28, 2010, 10:59:31 PM
Could you give the places where to change paths?
Perhaps I can automate producing new EngRels/creating them by and and provide patches. And are you legally allowed to change/copy them (not from the web, but locally?).

I dont think that it matters if it is SP or MP if they only change files/folders, or is there something more?

Nah, I never do stuff in GTK. Desktop Apps either in GnuStep or Java.
5  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Old Army Books for Orcs on: June 28, 2010, 10:53:41 PM
I have only found 5/6/7 edition on ebay. I would like to have the real old stuff. Smiley
6  Modifications / Tools / Mod Management Tool on: June 27, 2010, 10:40:08 PM
Hi,
I recently got into DO and am trying some mods now. Coming with a GNU/Linux background I find it somehow annoying to must do file handling by hand. Is there some tool to handle mods/maps?

And if not, is there interest in it? I will have 6 free weeks and need something to do, so I could try to build a little management tool.
7  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Old Army Books for Orcs on: June 27, 2010, 10:36:19 PM
Hi,
does someone know where I could buy an old Army Book for Orcs. I am mainly interested in background, art and some speech to annoy my enemies in the Warhammer Invasion Living Card Game.
Cheers
jext
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Singleplayer on: June 26, 2010, 11:05:18 PM
Hi,
i saw the great Squigs as enemy in Mission 1 and I would definitly like to play them? Is it possible to use the new armies in SP? If it could be done but is not possible at the moment how could I help doing it?
And is the Sprite with grey mans and red eyes the right for the Grollbringer Infantery? The look more like Iron Boyz.
Cheers
jext
Pages: [1]