May 02, 2024, 02:22:19 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Keyboard Issue on: November 04, 2015, 10:44:01 AM
That worked! You're a legend Ghabry!

One more thing, I broke DO recently by enabling coloured cursors and it took me ages to fix it, are there any other options I should avoid adjusting? Can I adjust sprite filtering and particle effects without breaking the game?
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Keyboard Issue on: November 04, 2015, 10:36:38 AM
Thanks for the replies Ghabry - appreciate it.

I will give that a go and let you know how it works
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Keyboard Issue on: November 04, 2015, 10:22:58 AM
Yep I have restarted the PC, restarted game several times and tried a fresh reinstall
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Keyboard Issue on: November 04, 2015, 10:10:17 AM
Hi guys

I'm really sorry to thread necro but i JUST got dark omen working and am super hyped to play after all these years, but my keyboard won't work! The game just won't recognise any inputs, but the keyboard itself still works while I am in game as I can alt tab and alt f4 to get out of it. But I can't zoom or scroll using the keyboard! Does anyone have a suggested fix to this? Tried restarting and changing my keyboard language to US, but neither worked.

My keyboard is a logitech G15 and is a USB keyboard.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Pages: [1]