May 06, 2024, 11:53:40 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
16  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Problems with windows 8, HELP on: August 25, 2015, 12:27:40 PM
I was looking for im in GR yesterday, but it seems like he's in holidays

IRC Chat is somehow hard to get in due to them java security issues ._. it worked yesterday, but not now anymore...
17  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Mod Pack by Cuthalion on: August 24, 2015, 07:45:09 PM
I will test your campaigns as soon as my DO is working properly Smiley
18  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Problems with windows 8, HELP on: August 24, 2015, 07:41:56 PM
hmmmh i really dont understand in which line i have to delete that single 0 ...

and if i try to download the zip using your link olly it onlys refreshes the page  Lips Sealed
19  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Mod Pack by Cuthalion on: August 18, 2015, 06:32:49 PM
Looking forward 1st Ultimative Mod Selector Cheesy
20  The Remake Project / General Suggestions / Re: Getting started. on: August 18, 2015, 06:11:32 PM
You had been able to get an Image, Ghabry?! Which program did you use? I tried it once i think, but it didn't worked...
21  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Multiplayer campaign on: February 17, 2015, 09:10:13 PM
The evident dis-/advantage is obvious; I'm curios how you transcribe the "AI armies" Smiley however, you will need to mod the prices, as I doubt regular prices will do the job ... anyway, if you want to test, I'll try to be on GameRanger the next days!

But maybe this topic belongs to the (renamed) thread Mods>Campaigns Wink
22  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Rise of the Dead 2 Beta on: February 15, 2015, 08:32:20 PM
Played until Hand of Nagash, except it wasn't there anymore ... at least I gained some money Smiley but Axebite is a bad joke without my wizard  Angry
23  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Rise of the Dead 2 Beta on: February 13, 2015, 04:13:52 PM
It's ok, as I said, I played them (help Carlsson) some days ago ^^
24  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Rise of the Dead 2 Beta on: February 13, 2015, 03:18:45 PM
Now i replay Helmgart.

Ok, everything cool, plus I almost gained some gold. Next mission was no problem too, but did you change anything there ?! Then I used my savings to buy Bigswords; the mission after Kemperbad was ok, though I lost some horsemen to Fanatics (I'll retry from this mission, but I dont want my guys to get shot by those shotgun-archers Cheesy). I survived Steamtank-mission without steamtank too, but I wasn't able to check if them archers behind me are still carrying anything valuable Wink

What do you want to update? Further modded chapters? I saw Blighted Towers provide more enemies than in the original game ...
25  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Rise of the Dead 2 Beta on: February 13, 2015, 02:20:04 PM
Oh well, I played the first missions there too, but I dont remember how things went  Undecided
I bought MercInf, cannon and archers. Plus, i had enough money to buy flagellants in Grissburg and Bright Wizard back in Altdorf.
I just played Brigant attack and Helmgart. The first one is perfectly ok resp. pretty easy, even with the necro spelling shitloads of purple stuff Cheesy Helmgart is quite strange, them auto-attacking support units are very difficult to handle if you dont want them to blast your own army ... plus several screaming skulls hit MercInf and killed my wizard. Incl. 5Altdorf I have just about army in full strengh and 300 gold atm. Now i replay Helmgart.
26  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Rise of the Dead 2 Beta on: February 12, 2015, 12:34:16 AM
Meh, should have read the first post before playing xDD

First BIG THANKS TO OLLY  Undecided for giving me the current Mod Selector with Mods and helping me with getting it started Smiley

I just bought Merc Inf and Imperial Bowmen and Grudgebringer Sword leaving 1250 (also because cannon is too expensive) and played the three missions after Trading Post (without Orc camp ofc ^^). Although Fanatics killed half of my Cav in the third mission, I even survived that one; however i lost ~700 gold overall ...

... atm it seems to me, that it would be great to earn some more money. Is repeating trading post meant to be possible?^^
27  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Rise of the Dead 2 Beta on: January 21, 2015, 07:14:38 PM
WOW THAT IS ***** GREAT TIMING Cheesy

i'll finish good ol' San Andreas in some days and then i planned to play good ol' DO again Cheesy so read you soon Smiley

hum well ok, final exams during next wed-tue, so I will test afterwards Smiley
28  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Rise of the Dead 2 Beta on: January 07, 2015, 05:49:03 PM
WOW THAT IS ***** GREAT TIMING Cheesy

i'll finish good ol' San Andreas in some days and then i planned to play good ol' DO again Cheesy so read you soon Smiley
29  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Original Dark Omen Developer - interesting insight story on: October 31, 2014, 12:11:41 AM
Smiley
30  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Warhammer: Dark Omen - Mannfred's Revenge on: July 28, 2014, 08:57:42 PM
cool shit Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16