May 02, 2024, 05:21:32 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2]
16  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Fix did't work! Crashes after intro on: March 14, 2011, 01:14:36 AM
Some thing is realy wrong...

I tryed what you told me and it didn't work.

The thing is that the Elektronicarts folder is gone in the registery even though i installed the game again.

The install of the game dosen't seem to be a propper install.
The folder with the game is cotaining all files i need to play the game.
There is a file that is supposed to install the game. When I run it, a black window appers
and it shows the status of the insntall or something and it sais like:

"Access denied
Access denied
Access denied
Access denied
Access denied
Access denied
Access denied"...etc

And then it sais: "instalation complete"....

Kind of the same thing happens when I try t uninstall the game. But all the files in the Dark Omen foldert disappears, leaving it empty in "programs files".

The only way of "Installing the gme" is to move the folder to program files and then klick install.
The file that installs the game just leaves all the files where they are. It never asks vere to install it..

Acctuly I can start the game without installing it first. I can run the game from documents, just by klicking the allredy existing
file "EngRel.exe". (It still get's stuck after the intro...)

I guess i should try to download a propper vertion of the game. It's just that it worked perfectly before...

My Fire Wall just blocked "EngRel.exe" what hte hell dose that mean?

This is a mess..
17  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Fix did't work! Crashes after intro on: March 14, 2011, 12:22:23 AM
I will try what you told me.

I'm on Windows Starter 32-bit
18  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Fix did't work! Crashes after intro on: March 13, 2011, 02:09:51 PM
Ok, thx!

"Selected" is equal to 1
and "SoftwareSelected" is equal to 228

Does that help?
19  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Fix did't work! Crashes after intro on: March 12, 2011, 05:43:04 PM
And what is:
 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\Dark Omen\1.0\Options\Options

I can't find that address
20  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Fix did't work! Crashes after intro on: March 12, 2011, 05:36:37 PM
I hade a CD of the game but it did't work so I downloaded the game.
I did't hade to mount the files on any CDs or anything (I don't know how to do that...)
So what I downloaded was some kind of pakage with all files needed to play the game.
There is a file that gives you the option to install or uninstall the game but there is no way to reinstall it.
If I unistall it, all the files disepears... whitch is wierd.. (I took a copy of all the files before i did that)
21  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Fix did't work! Crashes after intro on: March 11, 2011, 07:09:36 PM
Hi!
I'm realy happy that i found this site!
But i got a problem..

(I'm using Windos 7)
My Dark Omen worked perfectly untill I, by misktake, turned ON the colred mouse option.
When I start the game/program it craches after the intro movie (or when you interupt it by klicking).
The sound of the Main Menu starts but the last image is left on the screen and the program won't answer comands.

I tried "The Intro Crash Fix " but it dosn't work. I'm not sure that I did it right though.
I extracted the files in a map in "documents" (not in any of the maps in Dark Omen) and double klicked the "do_crashfix" file.
I cliked "yes" when it asked me if I whanted to run teh program. Nothing realy happend..
I tried to klick the "do_crashfix_64bit" and klicked "yes". But same, nothing realy happend..

Is anyone familliar with this problem or might now how to use "The Intro Crash Fix "
Pages: 1 [2]