April 19, 2024, 10:23:10 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament August on: September 01, 2012, 04:51:52 PM
"To participate, you must make 3 Armies, 1 of each Race with the Gold Limit."
"During Tournament you can edit only 1 extra Army to replace the weakest of the 3."

does this mean at after each battle, you keep the same army with the added experiance and fight with what ever money you erned or do you not save after each battle?

also the extra army im guessing you wait and see which one is the worst then replace it in the next round?
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament August on: September 01, 2012, 04:05:58 PM
Username : Grim
acc # : 3138936

ps: still maps aint working Sad
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament August on: September 01, 2012, 03:00:55 PM
will do.
Although.... i was playing last night and found out that some of the new maps (new ones other than original DO maps i mean) crashed before the game would start.

so my question is what maps r we all playing cause ine done work Sad
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament August on: August 31, 2012, 10:42:27 PM
still time to sign up??  :Smiley
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: easy way online?? on: May 28, 2010, 02:34:03 AM
superb guys Smiley thanks for the help.
now i can get my army up and running for some combat Cheesy

oh my game ranger email is : gdt2web@hotmail.co.uk

happy gaming
Grim
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: easy way online?? on: May 27, 2010, 03:14:02 PM
oh... also downloaded the "GameRanger"
apparently i dont have Dark Omen on my pc.... yet i play it lol

nothing is going well for this....

Grim
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / easy way online?? on: May 27, 2010, 04:01:28 AM
hey guys... im new to the whole way to connect online to play D.O but surly their must be an easyer way? i mean ive spent 2 hours now trying to figure out how the hell to use this Hitatchi thing? and all ive so far managed to do is see my own PC specs on a web page?

mabie im being blond but this way seams kinna hard no?

anyway.... any help appreciated
*found this website today... gotta say.... nice Smiley*
*if i get this working, count me in for the games ahead*

Grim
Pages: [1]