March 29, 2024, 11:16:42 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18
16  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Dark Omen 2 released (beta) on: January 02, 2011, 05:11:32 PM
Good job Olly! I would have used less temple guards, but it seemed slighlt too easy fighting almost only skinks Smiley
17  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Dark Omen 2 released (beta) on: December 28, 2010, 12:50:45 PM
lol glad you like it, I liked it alot too. Unsure if it is beatable though, it gets increasingly hard as you go ^^
The first missions are quite simple, but then it just gets harder and harder Smiley

My fav map is the troll hunt one, you have to fight like every type of monster in that map haha
18  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Dark Omen 2 on: December 21, 2010, 03:17:37 PM
\\\\NEW MOD PACK NOW INCLUDES Dark Omen 2 and 13 other Campaigns such as Dark Omen Expanded ////

Download New Mod Pack July 2017 here ->
http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/ultimate-dark-omen-xpvistawin7win81win10-game-fixes-t111.0.html

[attachment=1]

24 new Maps
[attachment=2]

New Dark Elves, Skaven, Wood Elves and Dwarfs
[attachment=3]

New Campaign decision paths to take
[attachment=4]

[attachment=5]

OLD DARK OMEN EXPANDED POST BELOW BEFORE BEING COMBINED INTO LATEST MOD PACK ->

Dark Omen Expanded is now out!
Includes lizardmen sprites by Lordbrapus!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/65n13b

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhwzpYrrq5rHdG5vSUZXZ0taMC1KbHFqOU1LM3FlX0E&hl=en&authkey=CLyq95sE

Spreadsheet file for DOE2
Hi, I`ve made a quite big update to the project, so big that I decided to name it DOE2.

This new version includes:
Multiplayer:
3 big lists instead of 11!
Instead of having many hard to balance lists, I decided to try having three big lists with the coolest units

from all the teams.
Humans: Empire, Brettonnia, Kislev, Lizardmen, Ogre mercenaries, Wood Elves
Unded: Vampires, Tomb Kings, Chaos, Dark Elves
Greenskins: Orcs, goblins, Chaos Dwarves, Ogre Kingdoms, Skaven

Single Player:
Complete new singleplayer campaign!

Play as Morgan Bernhardt with his rag tag band as he fights an evil Deamon Prince!
Includes many new enemies and allies, and increased difficulity (Not extreme though)

Other new stuff:
Many new banners
New sprites
 Skaven assasin
 Skaven skryre rat
 Deamon Prince (WIP)
 Reiksguard Knight
 Saurus Temple Guard
 Skink
 Chameleon Skink

Pictures

I will not be able to work on this for quite some time after this I`m afraid so I really hope it works well!
And a big thanks to Lordbrapus for letting me include his lizardmen in the project!

-Grend
19  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Alternative Mercenary Campaign on: December 19, 2010, 01:01:31 PM
update please! with pretty pictures!

You gave him 12 minutes before asking for updates! Cheesy

Anyway, I echo Olly's sentiments: Connor, this is a great idea! *applause*
I`m insatiable! Looks really good btw, big fan of banners that increases the new shiny feeling by about 200%
20  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Alternative Mercenary Campaign on: December 18, 2010, 01:35:08 PM
update please! with pretty pictures!
21  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: Dark Omen as a Facegroup on: December 15, 2010, 07:01:05 PM
Who is Michael Andersson and Conor Devlin
22  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: Dark Omen as a Facegroup on: December 14, 2010, 01:02:12 AM
Grend Tongue you need to have face book Cheesy :S :/ i think, right?

I do, but I think I`ll keep that separate from this thread Tongue

But here is a picture of me:

NOFAG!
23  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: Dark Omen as a Facegroup on: December 13, 2010, 01:01:06 PM
link to group? I love spying on people!
24  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: How are you doing? on: November 25, 2010, 11:04:54 AM
Hi guys I`m pretty busy with real life stuff at the moment. I`ve undertaken a time consuming position in my student union, and that coupled with my studies has left me with less spare time than I`m used to. But it is interesting and fun so I do not mind. I might revisit the DOE project one day, (Still have all my wip files and stuff) but it does not look like it will be any time soon.
25  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: YouTube random videos on: October 21, 2010, 12:02:13 AM
This makes so little sense:
Mario: The Rise and Fall of a Superhero (Trailer)DQ | by Aeva
26  Warhammer Dark Omen / Black Prophecy (Dark Omen Mod) / Re: BP version5 with Updated ill Omens Army Builder on: September 20, 2010, 04:54:03 PM
wow. Just wow
27  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Release V1.10a Out now! Get it while its hot! on: September 03, 2010, 07:39:41 PM
Thanks for the nice feedback dude! Atm, things are moving very slowly though, as Morma is unable to participate, and that dampens my spirits quite a bit.
28  Modifications / Maps / Re: Maps: vote for the best on: September 03, 2010, 10:30:38 AM
TBH an empty map sounds boring.  Especially since deployment would never end. Just rearranging regiments to your liking over and over and over and over
29  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: What means your NickName on: August 31, 2010, 12:11:59 PM
It contains my initials and sounded cool and it`s the nick I first got to know people with, so I`ve stuck with it
30  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: StarCraft2 on: August 30, 2010, 08:59:07 AM
I still play.

Grend.779 is my nick and char code. Still zerg, still low diamond. I play random in 2v2 though, so contact me if you want to play some games.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18