April 23, 2024, 01:46:49 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: What are you're favorite units in the campaing? on: December 29, 2020, 02:39:36 PM
People have different favorite units, but noone likes Ice-Wizard much. I kinda like him but you have to level him up first (best way is to ensnare with high level bright wizard and equip wrathbanner on ice-wizzard, and just let him kill off units with the wrathbanner), when he is high level i quite like him.

Best combo is the Bright Wizard, and Ice Wizard in combination with crossbowmen and elf archers (and the shield of ptolos on elf) and banner of arcane warding, perhaps dragonhelm if you are going against screaming skulls on crossbowmen.

High level on both wizards (and of course jetwand and book on Bright Wizzard) and banner of wrath on Ice Wizzard. Spam ice-shield and Dispel on Crossbowmen and then protect Brightwizz with his own dispel, and if enemy is close use Wrath and fire-snare. Thus both arrow-regimens are immune to both magic and arrows, and can easily wipe out other arrow regimens and if enemy is close with ensnare/screamingscull/wrathbanner put up a fierce challange.

Burnhart had 15k gold after Dread king was defeated using this method lol.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Thanks for all the hard work on: December 29, 2020, 02:21:41 PM
Thank you for all your work Olly!! Got the new GFX working on my Windows 7 system. Wow stunning.

Just to point out, the fanemade Mods however are serious crap, to bad Tongue

But without you i wouldnt be able to play this game again. Many many thanks!
Pages: [1]